My Mana Core

(One Year Later)

I have now been in this world for a year, and ever since day one; I have been forging my mana core, by gathering the white mana particles inside of my body. If I didn't have my knowledge of this world, there was zero chance I would have been able to figure this out.

Since I was always laying down, it made forging my core easier. Like at the moment, I was in my own crib, my mother set me down so I would nap. Instead of napping, I focused on my core and the abilities it was going to give me. It was super exciting to know that sooner or later I would be able to use magic.

Would I be a Quadra Elemental like Arthur? I started to think about all the elements that would be under my control.

With fire I could burn down my enemies, this was probably the most used element. In the long run, it is assumed to be the most dangerous. I know that Arthur uses fire a decent amount. 

There would be a chance to be a Lightning Deviant which goes with fire since I was human. That never made sense to be in the novel, just because you are a different race means you are limited to abilities. Elves and Dwarves can't learn lightning magic, humans can't learn plant or lava magic.

Wind magic would defiantly come in handy, especially if you were a white core. You can use it to fly, and it can be quite powerful in a fight. 

Sound Deviants are classified with the wind element, these can be Humans or Elves. Sound magic in this world isn't used properly, you can literary destroy anything with the right frequency. That's if you can find the right frequency.

Earth magic is pretty difficult to master, it's one of Arthur's weakest elements. I could see myself struggling to master it, but in a fight it can be useful. I mean you are always surrounded by earth, so you have an unlimited supply of material to work with.

Humans and Dwarves can be Gravity Deviants with this element, but I don't remember much about it. I know Lance Mica uses it.

Finally, the last element, and probably the one everyone thinks is a useless element, water. This isn't true and I know that what I'm about to suggest is a long shot, but our blood in our bodies are mostly made up of water. They say mages can't use water to just pull out blood, or control people, because there's no mana to do that.

Well, what if I say that's a false statement? The fact is the only other person that could think about it like i'm about to, is Arthur. 

When we forge our mana core, mana is in our blood, and you need to remove it. So, wouldn't that mean if you could get water mana into someones blood, you could control it, if you practice it at a young age of course? 

This was what I was also doing, I couldn't do anything with mana yet. However, I could learn what the mana feels like inside of blood, so that I could interpret it in the future. 

It was a long shot, but I thought my logic was there.

Imagine, I was the first ever Blood Deviant. 

What abilities besides control blood would it offer?

Anyways, with water element, also comes Ice Deviants. I always liked the concept of ice magic, so it would be awesome to be able to use it.

There was one other deviant type magic art that I didn't understand. Aya was an Illusion Deviant, or something of the sorts. I don't recall what element that is a part of, or if it is of its own. I wouldn't mind being an Illusion Deviant, if that was even possible.

There was just so much potential in this world, too bad it goes downhill in seven years. I needed to get strong so I could change things.

I worried about the drawbacks, if I change something, would something else happen that is even worse. I have a lot of time to think about it.