War

"Yes." Aldir answered, and we began to walk inside the room. "Wait here." Aldir stepped in front of us, and started to manipulate the portal, making it change colors to a more brilliant shining blue. "We are going to Slore."

"Where the hell is Slore?" I asked, not knowing.

"It's about twelve miles south of Etistin." Elder Virion answered as we stepped into the portal, and we appeared on a clearing, on a hill overlooking the town. "It's a fishing town I believe."

I yawned and spoke at the same time. "I've never been fishing." I activated "Blood Oath." I knew I was going to need it.

"I'll take you when we win the war." Arthur said and sent me a smile. "I've never been either, but it sounds like fun."

"You two, focus, it's nice to have brotherly love, but not right now." Elder Virion said as we looked out into the ocean. "Are we sure we don't want to bring more people?"

"They won't try anything if I am there with you guys." Aldir told him, that's probably true, he could kill two Retainers easily.

"How long do you think Agrona has been planning this, I mean the dungeons, mutants, portals, and now the ships?" Arthur spoke as we got ready to leave.

"This is just a game to Agrona, but he still wants to win." Aldir told us all. "Remember, Agrona is an Asura, he may not be allowed to fight in the war, but he is manipulating everything in the background."

"Then who is manipulating our side." Elder Virion asked him.

"You are, Commander Virion, you're in charge of Dicathen as a whole." Aldir told him and we all fell silent. "Now, let's go, the meeting place is in the middle of the ocean." An aura started to surround Elder Virion and him. "You two don't need my help, right?"

The two of them floated off the ground, and I joined them floating in the air, we all looked down at Arthur. "I forgot you were white core." He shook his head at me with a slight smile.

"Catch up." I told him as we flew up towards the clouds, leaving Arthur behind. "How far out is it?" I asked Aldir.

"It won't be a long trip." Aldir spoke as we entered a cloud, it was weird, this was the first time I flew this high.

We entered above the clouds, and I followed Aldir as he made his way to the meeting place. I spun around, keeping myself moving towards Aldir, and watched as Arthur came flying up, on top of Sylvie in her dragon form. I spun back around and faced Aldir's back again.

We flew in silence; it gave me time to think. I couldn't tell them this was pointless, but it was. They were going to give us some ultimatum, and we aren't going to accept. The only good thing we are getting out of this is that Arthur can see what a Retainer looks like.

I still think we should just kill them, Agrona wouldn't see that coming, but it is a war crime of some sorts.

Flying was awesome, it's honestly something I never thought I'd be able to do, but I am happy I can. However, it was fun riding on the back of Avier during our battle, so I wouldn't mind having a bond to fly on.

What if Scythe Cadell is the messenger, oh, that would be awesome, Arthur and Sylvie seeing the person who killed Sylvia. They wouldn't give him that type of job though, it's beneath him, so it has to be a Retainer.

Aldir and Elder Virion stopped moving. "Here." Aldir said as I stopped next to them, and Arthur and Sylvie joined us. "Listen, we don't know what the Vritra know about you two, Arthur you should hide your abilities, meaning Lady Sylvie should transform back to her fox form. Virion, they most likely know who you are by now, but both of you need to refrain from showing anything in case they don't."