Horns

It was the next day, Arthur was still in the medical wing, he had to get some sort of medicine placed on his skin regularly. Aya was out cold still, but they said she should be waking up at some point soon.

I spent most of the day with Ellie, that was after I was with the King and Queen in Aya's room for a little. I told them all that happened in detail, and they were shocked a couple of times by the strength I possess.

I gave Arthur Jagrette's horns and kept the two I got from Erie. I think he was going to give one of them to Sylvie, and that should make her strong enough to obtain her human form. I think her mother put some sort of restricter on her, which lifted when she got strong enough, that is why she doesn't have a human form now.

I had no clue what I was going to do with the other two horns, of course I was going to absorb one of them, but the other, I didn't know. If I absorb both, would I make it to the next stage, out of white core.

I was currently in my room, sitting upright on the edge, thinking about everything. The party that they are throwing is going to be held in about a week, so I had to figure out what I was going to do before then.

Oh, would absorbing all the mana in one of the horns, and sending it to my palm where my acclorite was, would my weapon form, or bond whatever you want to call it. Would it just be a weapon since I didn't absorb any aether?

Honestly, I have been wanting a bond from this, but it probably will be just a sword, unless I do something about it. I pulled one of the horns out and activated "Blood Oath" as well. I needed to guide the mana to where I wanted it, so I had to manpulate my blood, and I was going to activate the ring Wren gave me to speed it up.

I started to absorb the mana in the horn, blocking out the dark thoughts that came along with it, even though seeing Erie's memories of being a Wraith might be kind of cool. I stopped using the ring every ten seconds, and just used blood to speed up the process, doing this over and over again.

I was in a dark place inside of my mind as I did all of this, the mana was tremendous, most likely because he was a young Wraith. I could only imagine getting into integration stage, I don't even know that much about it.

Is integration stage where the Asuras are at, well, I am assuming further into that stage of course, but if I was right, integration stage is when the mana core transfers all throughout your body, which is why the Asuras are so powerful.

If I could get there, what could I do with blood magic, tch, what could I do with blood magic with aether. It annoys me that I have no way to obtain powers involving aether, there is just no way. Even if my core broke, and I ended up in the same place as Arthur in the relictombs, I don't think I could build an aether core, I don't remember the steps.

After an hour, I stopped absorbing mana from the horns, and got up off my bed. I was in my normal set of clothes, except I didn't have armor on, and my cloak was laying on my bed. I grabbed it, and swung it on, feeling more comfortable walking in the halls here with it.

My ashy brown hair was exactly like Arthur's auburn hair, it covered my eyes unless I moved it out of the way, it almost reached down to my shoulders. I liked my hair long, but I think I need a haircut.

I opened my door, and my way through the hallway, feeling energetic from absorbing the horn's mana. There were two guards walking towards me, and as soon as they made eye contact with me, they stood up straight against the wall.

"General Virion." They both said as they bowed to me.

I nodded and walked by, trying to keep the Lance act up, I wanted them to think I was cool. Speaking of which, Lance of Death seems to be a common name for me that I did not know about. I don't really know if I like it or not, people are gonna have a misconception of me.