The Sand Grotto Pt. II

(Three Weeks Later)

The three weeks I have spent in the Sand Grotto, nothing has happened, we went into the dungeon and killed Esene or Cogons. The Cogons were these bird like beast, weren't that strong, easily killed.

At the moment we were sitting around the fire, it was Callias, Samantha, Victoria, Jasmine, and me. The other Twin Horns were watching the sparring matches going on at the edge of the camp. I was thinking about getting up and going over it.

Callias was kicking sand into the fire. "Stop, you are going to put the fire out." Samantha told him from the seat next to me.

"My bad." Callias sent her a smile. "Want to go over and join them." Callias turned to me and looked at the crowd of soldiers gathered together.

"I'll go." I said, and he stood up. "Anyone else?"

"I'm good." Victoria told us.

"Us three girls will stay here." Samantha nodded her head at the group.

"I'll come." Jasmine stood up.

"Ahh come on." Samantha pouted.

"Haha." Callias laughed. "Sorry, Samantha, guess we are stealing Jasmine away from your girl time." Not like Jasmine was going to talk about girl things with them.

"Shut it, Cal." Samantha threw her hands up, and the three of us started to walk to the crowd of people. I didn't have my mask on, only my cloak. I couldn't wear that thing all the time, it got hot under it.

"I wonder who's fighting." Callias said out loud. "I thought I saw Liam of House Clearwater gearing up."

Who the hell was that? "Is he strong?" I asked.

"Ehh." Callias made a weird sound.

"No." Jasmine responded, and when we arrived, we found an opening in the crowd and stood, and watched the current fight going on. "It's not Liam, I don't know these two."

"Me either." Callias said as well.

One had blonde hair and was fighting with an ax. He wasn't that muscular, but he definitely wasn't weak.

His opponent who had brown hair and looked like a stick, was using a sword that was emitting a grassy aura. The closer I looked at his ears, it was an elf.

The two fought, exchanging blows, but at the end of the battle, the elf won. They didn't use any spells that could damage the base we were in. However, watching them fight made me wonder if they were considered strong among these people. I could literally take them both down in seconds, not that I wanted to showboat about that.

"Anyone else want to fight?" Some guys with orange hair that was short and wavy walked out to the center as the two fighters left. I knew this guy, it was Vick. He ran these things, so no one got seriously injured. "Anyone?"

"I will." A girl walked out; I didn't know who she was.

"And who are you." Vick asked her.

"Fiona of house Vebonior." Yeah, I had no clue who she was. Fiona had long brown hair that reached down her shoulders, and I could see she had brown eyes too.

"Who would like to fight Fiona?" Vick looked around the crowd, but not one singular person raised their hand. Where they scared to fight a girl in front of these people? "Come on, there has to be some."

No one spoke up. "Jasmine, you should fight her." Callias whispered, I wonder where the other Twin Horns were at.

"No." Jasmine said. "I don't like fighting like this for fun." That made sense to me, I thought the same way.