Orcs

(One Month Later)

I've been in the Orc Crypt for a month now, I've been fighting alongside Tess's team. I've gotten to know them pretty well, I already did to a degree, but it was nice. Darvus still is a dick to me, it didn't matter though, I didn't really care.

I was happy to be back in a dungeon, free to kill and let loose. Arthur was going to be back in seven months, I needed to be ready. I wanted to fight alongside my brother in battle, eventually I was going to have to leave my team here, or they were going to come with me, I don't know how that works.

At the moment, we were getting ready to enter a new cavern we haven't been in yet. I sensed two hundred orcs, and we were assuming they had weapons. The front line was Tess, Darvus, Caria, Callias, and me. That left Stannard, Victoria, and Samantha behind us, to lay down support. I fought in the middle so I was able to help anyone that might be in danger.

"You ready?!" Callias started to jump up and down, getting ready to fight.

"Yep." I told him, I only had "Blood Oath" activated, I didn't want to use up all my mana in here with my "Scarlet Eyes."

"Let's do this." Victoria said and we all ran into the cavern. I could see the horde of Orcs now, and they did have weapons, which meant Alacryans could be somewhere in the dungeon.

When the Orcs spotted us, they all started to sprint, these things were like humans, their skin was brown, they all had on armor, each one carrier a weapon, but each one was different from the other in some ways.

"Veer." Victoria called out, and I stepped up. I stepped onto the ground with force, causing ice to spread in front of us, making it difficult for the Orcs to sprint at us all at once. I had three tubes of blood on my waist, so I opened one up, and formed a sword made out of blood.

"Stay in formation, everyone knows what to do." Tess called out from beside me.

I could probably kill this horde with one spell, but they don't want me to for some reason. The Orcs got onto the ice, and some of them slipped and fell, some made their way to us.

An Orc with an ax was the first to meet its end as I drove my blood sword into its chest, not even giving it a chance to attack me. Three more arrived, and I ducked and dodged all their attacks, then simply ripped their blood out of their bodies with ease.

I wasn't wearing my mask, but I didn't care, I was still smiling from the sight of blood. I extended my sword like a snake, and it went through multiple Orcs's throats, then came back to be as the bodies fell to the ground.

I held back laughter, not that I cared or anything, I just didn't think it was appropriate this early. I also didn't want Tess going to Elder Virion and telling him I'm losing my mind, which I totally was, but I already accepted that.

I conjured multiple ice swords that danced around my body, and as Orcs got close to me, I shot a sword through their body. After I ran out of swords, I let the Orcs in front of me approach me. I dodged a sword, then dodged an ax, felt for the blood in their bodies, and made them drop to their knees.

An Orc swung a hammer down at my head, and I stepped back and watched as the hammer hit the ground. The Orc turned its head toward me, and I smiled at it as I sent my blood sword through its skull, then I ripped the blood out of the Orcs on their knees, killing them.

"Ahh." I turned to Caria who was on the ground with two Orcs coming at her. Darvus tried to run over to her, but couldn't, he had Orcs to deal with as well. I felt for the blood in their bodies, as the one lifted its sword and began to swing down on her.

I froze him in place, then ripped his blood out, giving Caria time to get up and deal with the other one. She nodded her head at me, and I turned back to the Orcs running at me. I waved my left hand at the five in front of me, and the blood left their body.