Silver Core

(One Month Later)

I sidestepped Tessia's blade, and spun around and kicked her in the gut, she used wind magic to stay up right, we faced each other, about ten yards apart. "Use your blood magic." Aldir instructed me.

I nodded my head, as I activated "Blood Oath" and then buckled Tessia's knees out from under her, and then used my new spell "Blood Acceleration" which speeds up the movement of my blood, which makes me faster, to top it off I use wind magic to push me far beyond my normal speed.

I launched myself at Tessia, appearing in front of her in an instant and swung my sword down on her, as she brought her sword up to protect herself, I numbed her hand, making her drop her sword. I held my blade against her neck and stared down at her.

"Your blood magic isn't even fair!" Tessia told me, as I reached out a hand for her to take. "There isn't anything I can do about it."

"Very good, Virion." Aldir spoke up, as he approached the two of us. "Tessia, I just wanted to see if he was getting better at controlling his magic, which I would say you are." Aldir's third eye felt like it was staring into my soul, still wasn't used to it.

"The new spell Lance Aya came up with was genius." I told him, "Blood Acceleration" was her idea. "I think I've got it down."

"I would say so." Tessia exclaimed. "I wouldn't have been able to get my sword up in time, even if you didn't make me drop it." That might be true, but I wanted to practice using multiple blood spells at once.

"And how is your training with Lance Aya going?" Aldir asked me.

"Good, I'm starting to get the gist of it." I was able to create illusions, but very, very small ones. "Should we go again?"

"Yes, Virion only use your ice magic." I nodded my head and started to walk away from Tessia.

"Without your blood magic, you are nothing." Tessia said jokingly with a smile on her face. I started to surround my blade with a cold blue frost, and the bottoms of my feet were covered with ice, so that the floor froze in every place I stepped.

"Let's see then." I smiled as I launched myself at Tessia, swinging my sword at her, with only my body reinforced with mana, no blood or wind magic in effect. My cold blade connected with hers, and I reached for her wrist, Tessia quickly shot a vein at me from behind. The floor beneath us quickly started to freeze, and as the vein got closer to me, it froze solid. Tessia backed away from me, before I could grab her.

I spun and swung my blade at her, they connected again, and I pushed the ice from my blade to hers. "Ahh." She shouted, when the icy mist touched her hands, and then I pulled back my sword, fell to the ground and swept her legs out. She fell backwards but kept herself up using wind magic and glided away from me. "Master Aldir, can I use my Beast Will?"

"Go ahead." Tessia smiled as green runes started to glow from everywhere on her, is she really trying this hard, while I am limited to only ice magic. I clapped my hands before she could finish transforming and a cloud of mist covered the field, making it impossible to see anything. However, for me, since my connection with water mana is so good, I can feel whenever ice touches someone or something, so I can track Tessia and Aldir inside of the mist, even if they try to hide their presence. I called this spell "Ice Domain."

"Really!" Tessia shouted from in front of me. "You have to hide, to win." I launched myself at her, as she finished the sentence, pointing my sword at her chest.

I could sense the veins around her, but it didn't matter, I was going in headfirst anyways. A vein reached out for me, and I spun and cut it down, then I did it again, and again. I stood four yards from her, and swung my ice covered blade at the veins surrounding her, the blade cut through them with ease, but as my sword got close to her real body, a vein grabbed my knee. I decided to just keep going, and Tessia's vein started to pick me up. I dropped my sword as I was lifted, and quickly grabbed the vein and sent ice throughout it, then kicked it to set me free.