Epheotus Pt. II

The Asura turned to me as we walked. "I feel fine, to some extent." I answered honestly. "Where were you?"

"Here." He said. "I teleported to the Floating Castle this morning to talk with Aldir and Commander Virion, then retrieve you."

"Sounds like a nice day for you." I smiled. "You get to spend some of it with me, aren't you happy?"

Windsom faced forward, not saying anything at all.

"You know you are happy spending some quality time with me." I hated Windsom, I wonder if he would be mad if I tried to kill him right here. "Alright, go ahead, explain to me what I need to be prepared for."

"It is just a meeting, nothing to prepare for." He answered simply.

Well, I don't want to just walk in silence. "Mind explaining the different races here? I'd love to learn something during this trip."

The Asura spoke, and I was surprised. "Fine." I knew a lot about them already, but he does not know that. "There are countless clans surrounding Epheotus, but the Great Eight are the most powerful."

"The Great Eight, wow, what a cool name." I actually didn't know the clans, well, not all of them.

"The Indrath Clan, which you know is of the dragon race." Windsom said, and I nodded my head, knowing that. "We are one of the strongest clans, if not the strongest, we are the only clan capable of utilizing aether arts."

I wish I could use aether. "That makes sense, isn't Lord Indrath the strongest being?"

"Yeah." Windsom nodded his head. "You know the Vritra clan already, they are from the Basilisk race, and use the decay type mana arts, which is the only race that can do that."

"Yeah, I've fought against it already, shadow, acid, other types of weird abilities. I find it quite interesting that a race can just use different types of mana arts." I was trying to get some answers from him. "Why is that?" I think I knew the answer already.

"Their blood, race, genetics, it all has to do with what capabilities they receive." What Windsom told me was what I expected to hear, it's the blood that depicts someones abilities, it is what makes them who they are, it builds their genetic makeup. "That is why your blood magic is so interesting, no Asuran race can do that, no race ever could do that, so you are a mystery."

"Oooh, I am a mystery." I said with a grin. "Haha."

"The Pantheon Race, which is what Aldir is, are represented by the Thyestes Clan." I knew that, and they were strong fighters. "They use force type mana arts." I also know they have that secret technique, which I would love to know.

"Why does he serve Lord Indrath then if he isn't a dragon?"

"Lord Indrath is the King of the Asuras, everyone serves him." I bit my lip and nodded, listening to what he had to say. "The Phoenix Race, represented by the Avignis Clan, they are skilled in creation type mana arts."

The Phoenix Race, they interest me, they truly do, who else but the Lost Prince could have reincarnated me here. I believe they are also masters of reincarnation, so Windsom wasn't telling me everything.

"The Titan Race, capable of using creation type mana arts as well." I didn't know what creation type mana arts meant, I guess it means creating something. "Wren is from the Titan Race, and the clan that is in the Great Eight is the Grandus Clan." He paused and then went on. "They are also responsible for the creation and breeding of Guardian Beast, which is what your sister's bond is." Oh, I didn't know that, that's kind of interesting, they created the beast, and also breed it?