Almost Time

(One Week Later)

"The Council wants to see you, Virion." Lance Aya said to me, as she walked into my room. "I believe Lord Windsom is there as well."

"Really?" I thought Windsom was watching over Arthus, but at the moment I guess he would be with Kordri.

"Yes, so let's go." Lance Aya motioned for me to follow her, so I left my room with her. "How does it feel to be in silver core?" She sent me a smile.

"Pretty good, I can already feel the difference in my mana control." I told her honestly as we turned a corner. "Soon, I'll catch up to you."

"I don't doubt it." Lance Aya was in her Lance uniform, while I was in my training gear, which was just an all black uniform with built in armor.

"Why do they want to see me? Did it seem important?" I asked her as we passed two guards who bowed to her.

"I don't know." I wonder if Windsom is here to tell me how Arthur is doing. I knew he was going through hell with Kordri, being killed over and over again.

"I didn't do anything to get in trouble, right?" It didn't matter now, as soon as I figured out illusion magic, I was out of here.

"I hope not." She rubbed my head. "You are my student, so I would get in trouble as well."

"True." We stopped in front of the doors that led into the Council room.

"Open them." Lance Aya told the guards, and they quickly turned around and opened the doors, inside was Aldir, Windsom, Elder Virion, and King and Queen Eralith. The Glayders left to do something, which I wasn't informed of, probably something with Darv. The only Lance here was Aya, which either meant they wanted this to be private, or the other Lances are busy. I know Lance Varay and Lance Bairon are training the Glayder children.

"Virion, come in." Elder Virion said, and we walked up closer to them all. Lance Aya and I bowed to Elder Virion, and then looked to him for an answer on why I was summoned here. "Virion, Lord Windsom would like to speak to you."

I nodded my head and turned to Windsom. "Virion, I heard from Aldir that you used a blood ability to advance your core to the next stage, is this correct?" Windsom was looking at me very seriously.

"Yeah." I said wearily.

"Can you keep on doing this?" He asked, but I was confused by his question.

"What?"

"Sorry, let me rephrase, can you keep on advancing your core?" He asked me again, I still had a minor burning sensation around my core, so I haven't been using blood magic. Why would Windsom be worried about this?

"Virion?" Queen Eralith chimed in and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, I still am in a little pain from when I advanced into the initial silver stage." I told him, and Windsom shook his head, I sent him a confused look. Why was he shaking his head?

"You aren't in Initial Silver; you are in Mid Stage Silver." My eyes widened; how didn't I know that? I just assumed that the first silver that showed up was the initial stage, but if he is telling me the truth, that is amazing. "So, you haven't tried to advance any further?"

"Nope, and I probably won't for a while, Lord Windsom." Something felt off to me, either he was worried like I thought, or he had a plan up his sleeve for me, possibly something Lord Indrath put him up to.

"I advised him not to do it again, Windsom." Aldir spoke up.

Lance Aya was silent by my side, but when I looked at her, she just smiled at me. "Virion, have you discovered any new abilities since entering into silver core?" Aldir spoke to me, and I shook my head.