The Team

Standing in the middle of the tent was a brunette girl, in silver armor like my own, her eyes were fierce, she was skinny, but had some muscle. "You must be Veer." I stared into her eyes without blinking or looking away and nodded my head. "I am Victoria, I'll be your team captain."

"Nice to meet you." I said, this was truly happening, my time to fight in the war was starting. I looked around the room and noticed two other people.

A man glared at me. "You sound like a boy." He walked up and tilted his head at me. "My name is Callias Fleet, AA Class Adventurer." He had brown eyes, with red hair, and was skinny like Victoria, but had a cocky walk to him. I could see he used a sword as well, because he had it on his back, not in a mana ring. "This is going to be a dangerous hunt; you better not slow us down." Hunt? Is it confirmed that a mutated mana beast is there?

"I won't." I simply said as I turned my head to another girl on my right. She had blonde hair that reached down past her shoulders, oh my god. This is.

"My name is Samantha." She sent me a smile. "Samantha Tempest, A Class Adventurer." She wasn't as perky as I thought. "You know I raided a dungeon with someone that wore a mask like you before, his name was Note." She got closer to me and put out a hand. "I hope you are a lot like him."

I took her hand. "Alright, now that you know everybody, I'm interested in your abilities." Victoria told me as Samantha backed away.

These were people that needed to know everything about my powers, but I needed them to do me a favor. "Fine." I said as I held out my hand. "I ask you all to keep it down." I looked around the room at each of them. "I am a tri-elemental, with three deviant powers." They all just stared at me in shock as I formed water, fire, and wind spells around my hand, and showed them off. "However, I need you to keep my deviant powers a secret."

"Holy shit!" Victoria exclaimed. "How are you only a yellow core?"

"I'm not." I told her, and she looked surprised. "I'm a mid stage silver core."

"What?" Callias didn't seem to believe me. "You are telling me you have three deviant powers as well."

"Yes." I released the spells in my hand and formed an ice ball. "Ice and sound."

"What about the third?" Samantha asked. "The person I was talking about before, Note, was a quadra elemental, you are exactly like him."

"That's because he was my brother." I told her honestly. "My third deviant power doesn't leave this room; I'm trusting all of you." They all nodded their heads, even Callias who was processing everything. "I am a Blood Deviant." Let's see how far trust gets me.

No one said a word, until Victoria spoke up. "What do you mean?"

"You." Callias stopped for a second. "You can control people's blood?"

I waved my hand down, still having Blood Oath activated, and had Callias take a seat. "Precisely." I looked back at Victoria. "I hope you can keep this a secret for a while."

"But the people higher up should know." She got closer to me.

I shook my head. "They already do." I wasn't ready to take off my mask. "Let's just say, I am related to someone higher up."

Victoria sent me a smile. "Okay, but if I find out you are a runaway son of the royal family and get in trouble, I'm gonna be pissed."

"Well..." I tilted my head. "Not technically royalty." Victoria stared me down. "You have my word you won't get in trouble."

"Shit." Callias stood back up. "I guess I'll be slowing us down then." He laughed. "I'm a fire augmenter."

Samantha, who was silent for a little, stepped up, I knew she was a water conjurer. "I'm a water conjurer."