First Mission

Virion Leywin

I was currently in the bathroom, getting ready, I just woke up from a long nap, which was not really needed, but it was a nice refresher. Sylvie went over to Arthur's room to make sure he was awake, and that he was getting ready.

I was already pretty much ready, I had my black cloak on, with the armor underneath, my brown hair was messy, but it didn't matter, I was going to be in the field, and we were supposed to be undercover.

I'm feeling excited to see who shows up, if it's Cadell again, I'm gonna be slightly disappointed, yet again, it would be nice to fight him once again. Knowing that I could stand up against him, made me feel so much better. If there is only one Retainer there, they are going to die, like there are three Lances and a dragon coming for them.

Now, if it was me, I would send more than one Retainer, all you know is that I, Virion Leywin took down Uto. Arthur and I managed to escape Cadell, and now all of us are going to be heading there.

One Retainer isn't going to do the job, which I think is a miscalculation by me, we kind of told them that we are quite strong over here, even if we haven't fought their army, we stood up against their strongest fighters.

I stepped out of the bathroom as I finished wetting my hair, and into my room, I was ready to go, so I made my way out into the hallway, waiting there for me was my sister, Ellie.

"El?" I said, and she instantly hugged me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said as I embraced her hug. "It's just that mom and dad left today, and now Arthur and you are, it's frustrating." She released me, and then stood a foot from me.

"I know, Ellie, you're getting stronger." I sent her a smile, and then activated my mana ring. "Here, these are for you." I handed her two beast cores, they weren't strong ones, but they will help her get stronger.

"Thanks!" She exclaimed, now not sad for some reason, almost like she wanted me to do this. "I won't be able to absorb them though that fast."

I shook my head. "Wrong." I took a step closer to her. "I have a clone inside of the castle that I made yesterday, it has my Blood Deviant powers, it will help you." I told her with a smile, I knew she was going to want to get stronger, so I made a silver core clone with my blood powers yesterday for her.

"Are you serious!" She exclaimed even louder, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Ellie, people in here can't know I have clones running around, so keep it down." I knew they would be mad at me if they knew about this.

"Wait, clones, in plural?" I nodded my head at my sister, I had multiple clones in this castle, she was here, I wasn't going to let anything happen to my twin sister, also there were a lot of important people here, like Elder Virion and the Queens and Kings at times. "Well, thanks I guess."

"It'll come around in the middle of the day, every day, so keep these safe." I told her with a smile, and then added. "I need to get going, you coming to show us out, or no?"

"I'll stay, but I have to say bye to Arthur first." She said, and that's when Arthur's door opened. "Arthur!" Ellie exclaimed, getting his attention, Sylvie was prancing on the ground below him. Arthur was wearing a black cloak, it had a hood on it, but I couldn't see his armor underneath, I'm sure he had some, at least like I do. He was wearing long black pants, but they were more of an easy to move in fabric, and I could see his leg armor, he basically had none like me.

"Hey." Arthur said as we walked up to him, and Ellie hugged him. "We'll be back soon, El."

"I know." Ellie continued to hug him, I stood there and watched. "You both better come back in one piece though."