First Day Pt.II

I was on my way to Team Fighting Mechanics, I was running a little late because I couldn't find the damn place.

I saw a bunch of students crowded together and assumed that this was where I needed to go. I saw a giant bird flying in the sky, but no one was on it. Did the professor already start talking to everyone.

I made my way into the crowd and noticed Arthur speaking to the professor. "How about we do a quick three on three team mock battle." I remember her name, it's Professor Glory.

"I rather not." Arthur spoke up.

"We'll volunteer as a team." Claire said with Curtis and Arthur in her arms.

Professor Glory turned to me as I got closer. "Looks like a late arrival." I stopped near Arthur. "You must be the eight year old, Director Goodsky talked about."

"Yeah."

"Don't be late next time." She spoke then started to look at everyone. "Who wants to take on the Disciplinary Committee, the school's strongest fighters."

"How about the Student Council versus the Disciplinary Committee." Clive raised his hand.

"That's a great idea." Professor Glory exclaimed. "You'll need one more person though to make it even." Tessia and Clive came up to Professor Glory after being told they could fight. "Who would like to join team Student Council?" I raised my hand. "I don't think the student council wants an eight year old on their team."

Clive chimed in. "Yeah, we would rath--."

He was interrupted by Tessia. "We'll take him." We exchanged smiles, and then I turned to Arthur.

"Don't go easy on your little brother."

"What?!" Professor Glory and pretty much everyone exclaimed. "You're his brother." I nodded my head. "Oh, then this just got way more interesting. That explains everything." She placed a hand on Arthur's shoulder. "Don't let your little brother show you up, Professor."

Oh yeah, Arthur took down one of his professors in one of his classes.

"I won't, I never do." Arthur grinned.

"Take these." Professor Glory gave us these blue uniforms. "They will protect you, so these are mandatory. If you take too much damage, the uniform will set off an alarm, that notifies everyone that you have been eliminated." I took the uniform, and everyone moved to the stands in the distance of the grassy terrain, except for the six fighting.

I didn't see Lucas; I wonder if he was mad.

We were in the middle of some sort of battlefield that was covered with trees and rocks. It was more like a natural area meant for fighting.

I started to tighten the pads we had to wear but had some difficulty. "Let me help." Tessia grabbed the pad and helped me get it on.

"Thanks."

"Looks like Arthur is having the same issues." She laughed. "You Leywin boys."

I walked over to Clive. "You better not hold us back."

Why was he being such dick? "I was going to say the same thing to you."

"Let's go! Get to your positions!" Professor Glory shouted. "This is War and Conquest, knock out the king of the opposing team and win." I summoned my night black sword in my right hand. "To make interesting, the Leywin brothers are the kings."

"That's not fair." Clive shouted.

"It's fine, Clive." Tessia continued to defend me.

"Okay then get ready!" Professor Glory shouted.