Royalty of Sapin Pt. II

I kept on my attack, swinging at her as she backed away from me, not able to throw an attack at me. I brought up a wind wall behind her, not letting her back away from me anymore. Ice shards appeared around her, and she launched them at me.

I formed a shield made out of the blood circling, and felt as the ice collided, doing zero damage to the blood. I released the blood, letting it circle me again, and then disrupted her flow of mana causing all spells to disappear.

I pointed my sword at her, and she looked disappointed in herself. "Sorry." She didn't say a word to me as she removed herself from the battlefield, leaving Curtis, Ellie, and Boo.

I released all of my spells, except for the blood circling me and my ice sword, and I could see the look of relief as the fire dragon dispersed from Ellie as she stared up at it. Curtis's sword lit up again, and Ellie aimed her bow at me as she climbed on top of Boo.

They both approached me. "You are just as strong as I remember." Curtis said, and then shrugged. "This was expected."

Ellie released an arrow, I sidestepped it, and watched it fly past me. I sensed Boo running at me, and pushed my hand out, causing Boo to freeze and Ellie to almost fall off. "Boo, what's wrong?" Ellie looked up at me and saw that I was doing something. "Let him go, Veer."

Curtis swung his sword at me, I dodged it, brought my sword up to his chest, but the fire emitting from his sword erupted in my face. I emitted ice, stopping the fire from hitting me, and Curtis backed away from me.

I launched myself at Ellie, seeing Boo's eyes go wide as he tried to move, but couldn't. Ellie released another arrow, causing it to move around in the air as it headed my way. I released a mist, not letting her see me, then when the arrow got close enough, it froze.

I appeared before her, on Boo's back, but Ellie wasn't there, she rolled off of his back, and made her way to Curtis. I bent over Boo's head and rested my open hand on his head. "Boo, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He made a loud sniffing noise, and I released my control over his blood, jumped off of him, and made my way to Curtis and Ellie.

Ellie pulled back another arrow, and Curtis got in an offensive position, getting ready to attack me. I don't know if he would do that, knowing it hasn't worked yet, they're all too slow. Curtis ran at me, swung his sword, I parried his attack, dodged an arrow, dodged another swing of the sword.

I brought my sword up to Curtis's throat and held it there. "Damn it!" He exclaimed, then turned to Ellie. "It's up to you." He then joined the others on the sideline.

Ellie pointed her bow at me, and I stood there and waited for her to release a mana arrow. I could easily dodge it; I wasn't really worried. An arrow shot at me, and then another, and then another, all coming in different directions.

I vanished, and appeared behind Ellie, she spun, shot an arrow, I ducked my head, brought my sword up, and held it on her. "Not bad, El." That attack would deal damage to a normal mage. "You did well."

"Thanks." She swung her bow around her back, not disappointed with losing to me. "I can't believe how fast you are; I mean, I saw you fight before, but up close like this is different."

Everyone started to make their way over to us. "Yeah, I have a spell for that." I placed the blood flowing around me back in their tubes, then deactivated my blood spells, not needing them anymore.

"No wonder you beat a Retainer." Ellie whispered to me as she stood next to me and looked at everyone coming towards us. "I wish I could have watched that fight." She really didn't, I was getting my ass handed to me for a while.

"Amazing, Virion, truly." King Glayder spoke up. "You are spectacular."

"Thank you." I sent him a smile.