Recovery

(Three Days Later)

Arthur and I now had a plan to help him get to white core, and a plan to take down a Retainer, or a Scythe, because honestly, next time I see Cadell, I'm going to bitch slap him. I was scared in the beginning of fighting him, but now I know, I can fight pretty much anyone that isn't an Asura. He confirmed that for me, when I managed to cut him a couple times, so I am ready for him.

I am able to walk around now without damaging my leg, my magic, and the help from others made the healing process very easy. My arm was good, still a little sore and stiff, but other than that, I was fine.

At the moment, I was sitting across from my mother on the balcony, watching my sister shoot her bow on top of Boo at a target. I believe Arthur was absorbing mana in his room, and my father was getting some rest.

"How's your leg, dear?" My mother asked, looking at me with a warm expression.

"Fine." I answered. "Ready to start fighting again." I wanted to be out there, I know I couldn't yet, and Arthur told me that Rahdeas was coming back in four to five days, so we had to wait for him, so that we could use him. It's just, I hated to lose, and I hated that Cadell killed my clone, I thought he wanted me alive.

"You need to heal, and when you are healed, we are going back as well." My mother said. "We don't want you leaving because we do, so your father and I decided to wait until you are ready, which we know will be in a few days, but I think it's for the best."

"It probably is." I admitted. "I don't think Arthur could hold me back from going to the training room and sparring with others like dad and you can."

"Haha, you may be right." She laughed as Ellie hit the target dead on, on the other side of the balcony, kids a little younger than me were running around, it was something I didn't see often anymore, people having fun, well, I have fun fighting and killing sometimes, but I mean for good reasons. "I can't believe Arthur and you are going to Ashber."

"Yeah, there's an Alacryan camp there that we are going to take out." We told everyone that we were going there to wipe the camp out, but we left out the part about exposing Rahdeas, and fighting against a Retainer or Scythe.

"Doesn't that mean a lot of soldiers from Alacrya will be there?" She asked, not seeming worried.

I held out my hand and conjured a blue flame, playing with my magic as we talked. "Probably."

"I'm not even going to ask if Arthur and you can take them, because I know what the two of you are capable of." I started to move the flame around my hand. "Just make sure nothing serious happens to you, don't be afraid to ask your brother for help, you know that."

"I know." I answered, still letting the flame dance in my hand. "We should be fine, but if I have to guess, dad and you will be back here."

"Why do you say that?"

"Even at our strength, if there are too many soldiers there, we may end up getting injured, hopefully not seriously injured, like breaking an arm and a leg." I didn't know how many soldiers they had there, so who knows.

I was happy about one thing, Aya was coming with us, I knew she was there when Arthur fought Uto, but I didn't expect her to come this time, this was going to be my first time in the field with her, how exciting.

"Let's hope you guys will be able to handle it, I don't want to see my precious son injured again." I laughed at my mom's words, knowing that what she said was impossible, I was going to be injured again, most likely worse next time.

"Yeah, I hope so." I still need to create a white core clone that will follow my parents around, and join the Twin Horns, this was a way to secure their safety. I also need to talk to Arthur about a couple things, but that can wait, I really had a lot to do. "Nice shot, Ellie." I watched as she moved the arrow in the air and hit the target dead on.