Talk

(One Month Later)

It wasn't like I was getting any better, the thoughts and urges continued, but that was only when I fought. When I relaxed, and didn't think, everything was fine. It was only a matter of time now, soon I was going to be back in the war.

The only person who truly knows about how bad it has gotten is Ellie, and she is keeping it a secret for now. We are both hoping when Arthur comes back, he can help me in some way. Who knows, he was a King, maybe he had some way to deal with his bloodlust.

I only had to wait five more long months, it was painful, all I wanted to do was to see him, and tell him everything. I hated being stuck in this castle, it felt like a goddamn prison.

However, today was special, I finally had permission to speak with someone. I've been asking for a while, but Elder Virion just approved of it.

I was currently standing with two men, Elder Virion and a man named Gentry, who was one of the people in charge of this dungeon. We were currently walking in silence down the dark halls, I asked Elder Virion to come along just in case I tried to kill Uto for being Uto.

"He's in here." Gentry pointed to a large black fault, and I prepared myself. "How do you guys want to do this?"

"Let me talk to him alone, if you hear anything, come in." I told them, I wanted to talk to him freely, which meant Elder Virion couldn't be there. I'm sure he would feel any magic I tried to use, so if I go to kill him, he'll stop me.

"Be careful, Virion." Elder Virion gave me a concerned look. "He can still use magic, but we have countless mana restricters on him, you never know if they'll stop working."

"They'll continue to work, and anyways, if what you told us is true, there aren't any shadows in the room." Gentry added and began to open the door. I took a giant breath and steadied myself.

The door opened, and sitting in the corner of the room, chained up, was Uto. "Okay, I'll let you guys know when I am done."

"Good luck and be safe." Elder Virion said as I walked into the room, and the door closed behind me. I conjured a ball of fire in my hand so I could see, Uto couldn't see the fire, but he could feel it, he was blind.

"Hahaa, the Devil himself has come to greet me." Uto moved his body, so his back was against the wall. He couldn't stand, since I took one of his legs, and moving was hard for him, since I took one of his arms. "What an exciting day for me, isn't it?"

"Uto, you know, I respect you, even in this situation, you still talk like you have a plan." I noticed a chair in the corner to my right, and I walked over and pulled it to the center of the room and sat down in it.

"If I remember, you were the same, brat." Uto was comparing me to himself, that alarmed me, but also pleased me. "If only you were born an Alacryan, you would have thrived there."

"Under Agrona's Dictatorship, I'll pass." I told him, picturing trying to deal with all the bullshit.

"Dictatorship?" Uto asked me, either confused by the word or how I used it. "He isn't a dictator; he is our savior." I rolled my eyes. "He'll save all of you as well, not you and your family though, because once I get free, I'm coming for you all."

I shook my head. "Uto, even if you get free, without your horns and your whole body, I doubt you would be much of a challenge."

"Oh, trust me, I could still take you down." He raised his only arm; it had seven pairs of mana cuffs on it. "When these things come off, and they will, I'm coming for you first."

"I dare you; I'll make sure you never breath again if you do that." The urge to kill him appeared, but I pushed it away. "Anyway, I need to know something, and you are going to tell me, because I'm only a Lesser."