Agrona

I moved away from her, getting to my feet. "Thanks, Sylvie." I felt the top of my head, it did feel like my brain was being stretched, but I was thankful she helped. "How do I look?"

"Better." She answered, causing both of us to laugh. "Haha." This was nice, having her here like this, I really do enjoy being with her. "Veer, there is something you should know." Sylvie said, looking away from me. "And I know it's a little embarrassing, but I want you to know."

I leaned on the edge of my desk, looking at her. "What is it?" I asked, wondering why she would be embarrassed, oh, shit, never mind, I knew. "You can tell me." I smiled brightly, assuring her she could speak truthfully.

However, her hole demeanor changed for some reason, her eyes closed, and as they reopened, they somewhat looked at me curiously. "Hmmm." Sylvie hummed for some reason, then spoke again, this time though, what she said, gave me goosebumps. "You must be Virion Leywin."

I was looking at Sylvie, but I knew who I was talking to now. "Oh my god." I said, her face changing to one that was showing confusion. "Agrona Vritra, what poor timing you chose." I shook my head. "But I'm glad we finally get to speak, one on one."

"How peculiar?" Sylvie was speaking, but it sounded different for some reason. "You know who I am?" Agrona asked, and I smiled, nodding my head. "What a crazy child you are."

"You can say that again." I shrugged, getting up from the desk, making my way to the chair behind it. "So, Agrona, mind me asking why you have possessed your daughter's body?"

"To speak to you, Lesser." As he said that, I held up a finger.

"Call me that again, and I'll leave." I was speaking with Agrona, this was awesome, first Lord Indrath, now him, things are getting interesting. "Is that clear?"

He leaned his head onto the palm of his hand but nodded. "Fair enough." Wow, he agreed to listen to me. "I've come to propose something to you." Oh my god, I hate this type of shit, he's going to ask something bazaar, and waste my time.

I shook my head. "No, first, we are going to speak about other shit." I said seriously, no trace of emotion on my face. "I want to know if the idiotic asuras in Epheotus attacked you already, I know you know they are coming, but dude, Agrona, they are morons." I spoke casually to this deity.

"Haha." He laughed. "You see what I see." Agrona nodded his head. "They did indeed."

"You know what's funny, I told them not too, but they didn't listen." I sighed loudly. "Well, I guess I don't have to deal with Aldir's bullshit anymore."

"How do you know of all this?" He examined my face, trying to see how I could possibly know what I know.

"They broke your treaty, then you made a new one that said they can't help us in the war anymore." I shrugged toward him. "How I know all of that isn't any of your business." I pointed at him. "They were your only threat, now, Dicathen is up for the taken."

"You don't think you can win the war without them?"

"Bruh." I said. "Why are you the only one that gets to ask questions here? I wanted to talk, not be interrogated by an arrogant god." I paused, and then continued to speak. "You know, if we had to pick sides, I might have picked yours."

"Oh, really?" Agrona said questioningly. "Why is that?"

Oh my god, he keeps asking me questions. "Okay, new rules, I'm gonna ask a question, and then your gonna answer, then I'm gonna answer that question." He smiled as I spoke without fear. "Why did you want to capture me?"

"I think you know the answer to that already." He replied. "Who wouldn't want someone who can control blood in their possession?"

"Tch." I made a noise. "I guess that's true."