Cadell Pt. III

"Haven't you notice already, Blood Deviant!" Cadell turned to me, like the energy that hit him was nothing more than a splash of water from my mist currently still going on. My eyes widened though in realization. "There it is."

"Hahaa." I laughed. "I should have seen it coming, soulfire eats away mana." He conjured soulfire inside of his body and ate away the foreign mana in his blood stream with it, quite impressive if I say so.

"Yes, you should have." Cadell grinned at me as there was no longer any of my water mana inside of him. "I know how your magic works, Lesser, but it seems you didn't know that."

I started to use Arthur's blood to heal him, putting out the fires, but I looked up at Sylvie. "Help him!"

Sylvie came flying down, picked up Arthur's body as he tried to fight against the fire, and as she did, Arthur shouted to me. "Get out of here! You can't take him alone. Sylv, help him, not me."

Sylvie gave me a glance, and nodded her head, knowing that I could buy us time against him. I sent her a nod as well and turned my head back to the Scythe. "So, what, I still have slight control over your core."

"But you know that, slight control, isn't enough." He did have a point; slight control was not enough to take him down. "Now, after I break you down, and take you back with me to Alacrya, your brother will be blaming himself for not being able to save you! Just like he did with Lady Sylvia!" I let the blood deform from the sword and it started to circle me, I was going to use it more as a defense now. "No back up anymore, just you and me."

"Perfect." I said, conjuring an ice sword in my right hand. "It's better this way, Dragon Slayer." I didn't have my illusion spell active anymore, I was going to activate it again, but I needed to wait a little.

"We'll see about that!" He appeared before me, swinging his long black sword, I deflected the attack, dodged a black spike that grew out of the ground, swung my sword at his face, the Scythe side stepped the attack, swung his blade at my neck, I ducked under it, and sent my ice blade towards his core area.

A giant black spike, aimed at my broken arm, grew and hit it. I ignored it and kept on going, puncturing his armor, but the Scythe swatted my sword away, and I spun, reinforced my blade with mana, and then shot the blood floating around me at his knees.

As I was spinning, my blade connected with his sword, the blood connected with his knees, causing him to bleed slightly. I landed, holding my sword against his, as I pushed water mana into the wounds, but soulfire quickly ate it up as the wound healed.

A sword made from soulfire appeared in his left hand, and it came down on me, I quickly disrupted his core, deforming the sword for him, spun away from his blade, and pulled the blood I shot back to me. I had it float around me like it was before, so I would be able to use it once again if I wanted.

His soulfire blade came down on me again, I deflected his blade, conjured an ice dagger in my broken arm, shot wind magic out of my back, and collided with the Scythe's chest, sliding the dagger with my broken arm into his sternum.

Cadell became intangible before I could do any damage, I don't think it mattered, it hurt like hell to even lift it up and push force onto the dagger with this damn arm. Cadell reformed in front of me, swung his black sword, I dodged, he swung his soulfire sword, I dodged again, wind came from behind me, it was his decay type style of wind, it brought me to him.

Soulfire erupted out of his body, it was about to enter my body, but I disrupted his core as it got close to me, so it vanished into thin air like it wasn't even there. I was now a yard away from the Scythe staring up at him as I sent my ice blade toward him.