White Core

(One Week Later)

I rolled out of bed and got to my feet. I did a giant stretch, and then made my way into my bathroom. I needed to do something about this hair, my bed head was bad.

I've been absorbing the mana in Uto's horn now for the past week. I couldn't really feel the difference, but I knew something was happening inside of me.

I was already on the edge of silver core, so it couldn't be long now. I've been here for so long it feels like.

I turned the sink on and splashed my face with water to wake up, then ran the water that was in my hands through my hair.

"Hah." The cold water woke my ass up, and I got dress into my normal gear that I had set up on the floor in the bathroom. I had no intentions of doing anything today besides sitting in the dark cloud of nothingness.

Honestly, I might be addicted to it, being in a place that was so peaceful. I knew Sylvie got addicted to it, and she turned out fine, so I am sure everything will be okay.

"Virion, are you here?" I heard someone shout into my room, I did one last stretch, and made my way out of the bathroom.

Standing in the doorway was Lance Varay, I froze in the doorway. "Lance Varay, why are you here?" I still found Lance Varay to be super attractive, to bad she is way older than me.

"I only come with a request." Lance Varay said as I walked up to her.

"And what's that?" I ran a hand through my hair, trying to get it to how I like it.

"I was looking to spar with someone, and I would like a rematch with you." I nodded at her request thinking it over, don't get me wrong, I would normally jump at the opportunity, but I want to absorb mana.

"Right now?" I asked, not really wanting to at the moment, but would like too later.

"If that works." Varay spoke, and I bit my lip. "You don't have to; we can always spar later if that's okay."

"Yeah, I am sorry Lance Varay, I had plans to do something, I normally would love to spar with you, knowing how great our battle was last time. However, I can't right now, but if you want to, you can come get me in a few hours." I told her apologetically.

"How about before dinner? Would that be better?" Wow, Lance Varay really wanted to fight me, probably because I defeated a Retainer and she wanted to test her strength.

"Yes, that works a lot better, thanks." I sent her a smile.

"I'll see you then, Lance Leywin." She turned around and the door began to close.

"I'm not a Lance yet." I shouted before the door closed. I made my way back to my bed and sat down on it.

Nice, I got a sparring session with Lance Varay, I might as well start absorbing mana now. This was what I really wanted to do, and I could stretch my legs later.

I pulled Uto's horn out of my dimensional ring and held it in my hand. I laid back in my bed and got into a comfortable position. I took and deep breath, activated "Blood Oath" and the ring, and started to absorb mana, doing it like I usually did, half to my palm, half to my core.

In a matter of moments, I was back in the dark realm, where nothing existed, and everything was peaceful. I started to think about my sparring session with Varay, last time we fought, it was close.

My thoughts changed, and I started to think about Scythe Cadell, how could I defeat him? First, I needed to get stronger, that was a given, but I still needed a plan, I couldn't just walk up to him and fight one on one like I did with Uto.