Ashber Pt. IV

Virion Leywin

"Kill him!" An arrow raced across my face, I dodged, sent the blood into the crowd, killing multiple soldiers, swung one of my ice blades into the ribs of an Alacryan with a spear, then deflected an ax with my other blade.

As the ax wielder pushed down on me, I rolled away, pulling the blood I shot out back to me, and it formed into little spikes, cutting through anyone in the way, the ax wielder was pierced from head to toe with holes as he fell to the ground.

I deflect a spear, then a sword, shot the blood out, killing both of the soldiers, already, around me, and in the distance, twenty soldiers were killed, dead, lying on the floor of the cavern. I raised my left ice sword, blood from the dead flew up into the sky, and I got ready to launch it into the distance.

Multiple arrows rained down on me, I brought up a wall of wind, deflecting some away, however, some managed to get through, I was forced into dodging them physically, and as I did, Alacryans swung and launched other spells at me.

A staff of water passed me, a blade of wind, a ball of fire, nothing could touch me though as I activated "Blood Acceleration" to make me even faster, then threw my left ice blade into the throat of a soldier staring up into the sky at the blood, that I held still in the air.

"Pathetic." I whispered, activating "Blood Rain" and that's when needles of blood rained down on the enemy, the shields that lit up, were quickly gone as I disrupted their cores as I fought the enemies who were close to me.

I set my body a blaze, blue fire surrounded every inch of me, I deflected a sword heading for my face, spun and plunged my sword into the core of a soldier who had a hammer raised in the air above his head.

I released my ice blade, caught the hammer as the soldier fell to the ground, then swung it through the air, and it collided with the head of another soldier, and I swear, I heard his skull crack when it hit.

I dropped the hammer, not really liking it, dodged an arrow, dodged a sword, dodged an ax thrown at me. This was all too easy, but I needed to go faster, I started to use all the wind mana I had built up, and every time a body hit the ground, blood rushed out of them, and up into the cloud of blood I had releasing blood needles.

I shot myself at a soldier, conjured an ice dagger, slid it into his throat, released it, caught a spear of fire heading for my head, spun, threw the spear at a different mage, it impaled him, launched at another soldier, swung my fire filled fist at him, it collided with his helmet, shattering it to pieces, flipped in the air, and kicked him again in the skull, knocking him to the ground.

As the noise of screams filled my ears, I examined the chaos I caused in only a matter of moments, bodies littered the floor, most didn't even have blood in them, so they looked funny. The seventy soldiers left were already in disarray, I knew this wasn't enough to stop me.

Five soldiers ran at me, I could see the fear in their eyes as they did, they didn't care that I was some kid, they knew what I was capable of. I swung my hand at them, five blades of water cut them in half like it was nothing, and their blood rose into the sky.

I started to light up the cavern myself, holding my blood rain spell active, I conjured balls of fire, blades of wind, scythes of water all around me, and at the same time, disrupting the cores of countless soldiers around me, making them have to dodge without mana, then I sent the spells in all directions as I was now surrounded by the dead and the living.

"Ahhhhh!" The spells collided with a shit ton of Alacryans, that's when another group of fifty came walking through the portal, row by row, I could feel it in them as well, fear as the sight of the carnage came into view.