Epheotus Pt. III

That was something that always bothered me, I shouldn't have to bow to someone if they are not my lord or I don't respect them. There was a very limited number of people who I truly bowed to with respect.

We were still leaning over, bowing to the Asura, I didn't know what the hell was going on, I could feel the anger in me building up though. I knew he liked to assert his dominance, but I don't do well with this shit, it pisses me off. I might be a clone, but the real me made it so I had the same emotions as he did, also, I had the same abilities.

He wanted me to be this child like figure, but I couldn't, the emotions currently going on inside of me, contradicting with what my real me wanted me to do. I wonder what the real me was doing at this very moment, sitting in the room alone, or sitting in the room speaking with Arthur.

My eyes were opened, and I was staring at the ground, wondering when this power hungry god would let me look up, but he still didn't, my anger, and just my normal self rose up, and I snapped.

"What the fuck!" I said, lifting my head off the ground, and staring at the Asura on the throne, who was just fucking looking at the back of our heads as we bowed. "Is this your fetish or something?"

Windsom immediately shot to his feet, gripped the back of my neck, and threw my head into the ground. "I am sorry, Lord Indrath, please forgive him for his bad manners, he is a child among the Lessers." He paused as my forehead got pushed further in the ground, and all I could manage to do was smile. "He is also mentally insane, which you know."

"No, I am not fucking sorry." I said with my forehead on the ground, anger rising in me. "I don't want to bow for an hour, that's all, I don't care what type of shit he's into." Windsom's grip tightened, almost choking me, making it hard to breath at all.

"Watch your mouth, or I'll end your life right here!" Windsom told me, and I had a smile on my face from the absurd remark that just came out of his mouth.

"You speak like that again, and I'll kill your entire family." Lord Indrath paused, and then went on. "It's fine, Windsom, you may rise." As Lord Indrath spoke, it gave me goosebumps. "I know he is a child, and I know he is mentally ill, that is why I'll allow that little stunt."

Windsom's grip loosened, and I lifted my head up off the ground, activating "Blood Oath" once again, knowing that I was going to need it in about a couple of seconds. "Well, I'm happy I can raise my head off the ground." I said, rubbing my neck where Windsom gripped. I hate them all, damn, the real me ain't gonna be happy with this.

Windsom shot me a look of annoyance, anger, and so much more, but Lord Indrath spoke. "Aldir was right, his reports on you were accurate, you are something else." I nodded as the asura spoke, the anger in me gone to some extent, but I was still a loose cannon.

"Thanks." I said, eyeing up the god, not giving to shits who he was. "You know, I've heard a lot about the King of the Asuras, your abilities, what you have done, you are a man of myths as well."

"And how would you know all that?" Lord Indrath asked me, and I smirked. "That right there, that is what interest me, Aldir said you knew things that no Lesser should know, even if your brother gave you information on us, he didn't know everything, so what do you actually know?"

The god vanished before me, standing now, not sitting on the throne, but looking down at me on the stage he was on. "I know everything, Lord Indrath, but you know, to prove it, I know you have Static Void, which you just used, and you have Realmheart, just like Lady Myre." I paused, lowered my head nicely to her, then spoke again. "Of course, you do have other spells, I am sure, like pure mana manipulation."

The god nodded his head, staring at me, taking in my words. Windsom was now silent, not trying to control me anymore, letting me say what I wanted. I was trying to be nice, but it was hard. "You may be right there, but you could have easily put two and two together from what your brother told you about us." I shrugged. "But even so, being able to do that is impressive."