The End

Arthur Leywin

"That's what I'm about to do." Veer spoke, and then shot himself at the Scythe as fast as he could. I still can't believe this is my brother, he has changed so much, I quickly followed behind him, holding Dawns Ballad at my side with ice and electricity enhancing it.

Veer swung his sword at the Scythe as his illusions ran through him, swinging their blades at him, but the Scythe didn't care about them, he was focused on the two of us. What did Veer have planned?

I followed behind Veer as his blade missed the Scythe, I parried his long black sword, drove my sword towards his core, but was met with a giant spike aimed for my legs, it quickly stopped before it reached me, so I continued my attack, my sword was swatted away by the hand of Sylvia's killer.

I wanted him to die so badly, but we weren't strong enough. My goal now was to make sure Veer didn't die or get taken, I couldn't lose him, I didn't care if he was a reincarnate like me, he obvious didn't care that I was one, since he knew.

I dodged the Scythe's sword, Veer launched into him, forming some sort of shield made out of blood to deflect a black sword that was made out of fire, then as I swung my blade at the Scythe's ribs, Veer swung his at the Scythe's head.

He became intangible, like he was doing before, our blades hit nothing, but almost hit each other, if it wasn't for Veer shooting up into the air with his wind magic, I might have hit him with my blade.

Bullets of blood shot out of Veer's shield at the Scythe as he stayed in this gas like form that seemed impossible, the bullets passed right through the Scythe, and then he reformed himself before us as he stood in the middle.

I shot myself at him, swinging my sword at his head, and then his chest, but he dodged everything I threw at him, he was just too fast for me, I wasn't strong enough to defeat him. The soulfire blade came down on my face, luckily, Veer was there to deflect it away as I sent my blade again at his chest.

Veer's ice blade shattered to the ground, the fire blade came for his head, but the Scythe's arm froze in midair, giving him and I just enough time to move out of the way. I continued my attack though as Veer backed up, my blade was so close to his core region, if I could hit it, and hurt him there, it may give us just enough time to escape.

Veer's illusions were annoying for me, I couldn't exactly tell where the real one was, but I was able to sense him. I know he's trying to distract Cadell, but it's kind of distracting me as well. My blade was met with his long black sword that swatted mine to the ground. I activated "Static Void" and dodged the black fire blade just in time and appeared behind the Scythe.

I drove my sword towards his back, a blade of ice came at him in the front, the ground started to shake, and I heard Veer start to laugh. "Hahaha!" It had to of been the Beast Will I gave him, it must be acting up, making him lose himself.

The ground stopped shaking, Cadell blocked my sword with his sword made from black flames, not even looking at me, he was still facing Veer as his other sword blocked mine. "I am tired of this mana core trick." Cadell spoke harshly.

I wanted this man to die so badly, he killed Sylvia, Sylvie's mother right in front of me, and I couldn't do anything then, but I could now.

'Arthur, don't lose yourself, I think Veer might be.' Sylvie sent a message to me, as I activated "Static Void" and moved to the side of Cadell, swinging my blade at his ribs as Veer still held his blade against his.

As "Static Void" deactivated, I sent a message to Sylvie. 'I know Sylv, but it angers me, that even after all the training I did, I'm still not strong enough to take this Scythe down.'