More Testing

(Next Day)

"Alright, today, I want to see you in your phase one, and your phase two, so we can study your core and Will." Gideon told me as I stood in the center of the room.

"Sounds good." I answered.

"This is how you control blood, right?" Kathyln asked me while she was sitting in the chair.

"Well, yes, it gives me the strength to manipulate blood, I believe when I reach white core, I won't have to go into phase one though." That was my hope at least.

"You think you're going to reach white core?" Kathyln asked me.

"Yeah." I spoke honestly. "Actually, I'll reach white core soon."

"How did you reach silver core so fast?" Kathyln kept on asking me questions.

"I don't know." My knowledge of this world was the reason.

"Uhh, can you two shut up." Gideon interrupted. "Activate your phase one."

"Got it." I activated "Blood Oath" and turned to him. "It's activated."

"I can tell." He said, looking at his device, which had cords attached to me. "Wait a second to activate phase two."

"Okay." I said and turned back to Kathyln. "Are you still training with Varay?"

"When I can, but since I joined the raiding parties, I really don't have time anymore." I understood, when you're in the dungeons, you don't have time to train.

"I get it, when I was in the dungeons, all I did was spar a little with Callias, but most of the times we were too tired." I turned to Gideon who was still examining the device.

"Are you planning on going back?" I faced Kathyln again.

"Umm, it all depends really, why?" I asked, she knew I was having mental issues. If Gideon finds a cure soon, I'll be back in the dungeons as soon as I could.

"If you went back, would you be interested in joining my team, with Callias?" I was shocked by this request.

"Don't you have team members?" I was happy to be asked, but she had a team already, it would be rude to take someone's place out of the blue.

"They are people my parents picked to protect me, I'm sure they rather have you in there with me." That was probably true, I don't have a team anymore.

Unless, since I am a Lance, not officially, but I will be, could I go in alone?

"I would like that." I would rather go in alone, then I could go all out. "Let's hope Gideon here, finds a way to solve this little issue."

"Little issue?" Gideon said. "This isn't some little issue, you have some sort of Alacryan Virus, one they placed in a Beast Will, and it's affecting your brain."

"My bad, did I push the wrong button." I smiled at him. "Do you want me to activate phase two yet?"

"No, I'll tell you when." Gideon snapped at me.

"Kathyln, I do have a question, I know your brother has a bond, but have you ever wanted to have one as well?" I asked her, I always thought about this, Kathyln was royalty, I'm sure she could get a bond if she wanted.

"I've never really wanted one, I don't need one." She told me, and I nodded my head. "I guess it wouldn't be awful though."Kathyln paused, and she gave me a meaningful look. "Would you like a bond?"

"Umm, yeah, I would like one." I answered her.

"Arthur has a bond, is that why you want one?" Kathyln asked, I wish I had a dragon bond, but that was near impossible, no, it was impossible. "Sylvie was her name, right?"