Evolving

(Three Months Later)

Arthur began his journey as an adventurer a week ago, and I have to say. The six months he spent training me went very well. My ability with a sword skyrocketed, and after I gained control over of my attributed mana. He helped with that as well, over the last three months.

Turns out I was not a quadra elemental.

My water magic was my strength, It was probably because of all the time I spent trying to control it in my blood. There aren't many powerful water spells, but my control over those spells grew with each day.

At the moment, if I wanted to use blood deviant magic, I needed to get water attributed mana into their blood. I wasn't strong enough to just control the blood without mana, ever though water is already inside the blood. I believe in time; I'll be able to control blood without having to place mana in someone's body. The more my body gets in tune with water and blood, the easier it will become.

Arthur also helped me with my Ice Deviant powers, he taught me a couple of neat tricks and spells. I had a few spell ideas of my own with the ice element, and I was certain in time as my core grew stronger, I would be able to perform them.

I was still at the light red stage of my core. I couldn't break into the orange stage for some reason.

I also had control over the fire element, I was so happy when I finally got a flame to form in my hand. Of course, my mother yelled at me because I was in the house. I didn't have the best of track records with fire, ever since I lit the stove on fire. It only happened once, but they bring it up all the time.

Sadly, it turned out I was not a Lightning Deviant, or I wasn't yet. Arthur said that there was still a slim chance that I could be one, but for now I couldn't use any lightning magic. This was actually really bad news; I was getting faster with my movements. My mana enhancements helped me a lot, but I was counting on being able to use an electric spell to make me faster. I was going to have to come up with some other way to compete with others' speed.

My last and final element, which made me a tri elemental was wind. It was a pretty easy concept to understand and perform. I was better with wind magic than fire magic. If any of my elements were going to help me get faster, it was wind. I had a couple of ideas, but I needed to increase my core. My mana manipulation wasn't good enough yet.

I might not have been a Lightning Deviant in the fire element, but luckily for me I was a Sound Deviant. This was something that I didn't really want, but there are a lot of things you can do with sound magic. Now, sound at the right frequency can destroy anything, getting it to that frequency is the issue. I did wonder though, could sound destroy spells filled with mana. That didn't seem possible since the spell you would be using had mana in it. If anything, it could counter a spell, maybe not get rid of it.

That means I have six elements to work with Water, Fire, Wind, Ice, Blood, and Sound.

I was standing on the front porch looking down at the incoming adventurer party. The Twin Horns were here, without Jasmine who was with Arthur. 

"Look how big you've grown." Helen said as she walked up the stairs in front of me. Ellie was inside, so she was speaking to me.

"Hi, Helen."

"Is it true you are a tri elemental?"

"Yeah."

"I told you, a monster like his brother." Adam chimed in as he rubbed my head, walking past me into the mansion. "Where's your father?"

"He should be in the living room."

"Come on, walk with us." I walked between Angela and Helen. Durden followed behind Adam. "You got the two elements you wanted, plus an additional one."