A New Mentor

I walked up on ahead, and toward the tent, I could feel Victoria walking behind me. I swung the flaps of the tent open, and inside wasn't who I was expecting. "Windsom?"

The Asura turned to me, and the look on his face was plan as normal. "Virion, you are wanted back at the Floating Castle." He told me, and Victoria walked into the tent.

Victoria looked at Windsom in awe, and I started to speak. "Well, that's perfect timing, because we cleared the dungeon." I gave our commander a nod as he was staring up at Windsom. "So, I was planning on coming back anyways."

"Is this true, Victoria?" Our Commander asked.

"Yes." Victoria told him. "We took out the last horde ourselves, there were no signs of Alacryans." Windsom gave me a look, and I moved my head, signaling that we could leave if he wanted.

"We will be departing." Windsom spoke, and everyone got silent. "Virion will be coming with me, there is no need to report that." He started walking toward me and out the tent. "Let's go."

I gave Victoria one last look, then followed him out of the tent. "What's so important that you needed to come and get me?" I walked alongside him, and toward the teleportation gate he had set up already.

"You'll see." He simply said, and we stepped through the gate and into the Floating Castle. "First, the council should know of your return and that you cleared the dungeon, then I'll take you to your visitor."

"My visitor?" I asked questioningly. Who could be here to see me that Windsom had to get me?

"Don't worry about it for now, but don't mention anything to the council, he's here secretly." Windsom shot me a serious look. "I don't want the council knowing he's here."

"Alright, I won't." I faced forward, looking away from him as we walked through the halls of the castle. "Is it serious?"

"No, but you could benefit from it significantly." I was now super curious. "We'll get to it shortly, child, focus on seeing the council first." How could I benefit from seeing someone, unless it was another Asura? It's not Kezess, he wouldn't come here to see me, so who?

"Okay." I told him as we turned the corner. "How's my brother doing?" I asked the god, trying to make conversation.

"He's improving." Windsom answered.

"Good." If my timing is right, he should be training in the forest or the woods, I don't know what they're considered, which means Windsom shouldn't be here, he should be watching him. "But shouldn't you be with him?"

"Yes." He answered my question. "But I had someone step in for me, so I could come here." Kordri I'm assuming, couldn't ask that though.

"Alright." We stopped in front of the council room doors, and watched as the guards bowed to us and opened the doors without anyone saying anything. The doors opened and we walked inside, there were only three people inside of the room, Elder Virion, Lance Varay, and Lance Olfred, such a weird combination.

Aldir must be training Tess, I stopped in the middle of the room and looked up at Elder Virion. "Gramps." I sent him a smile. "We cleared the Snarler Pit, no signs of Alacryans there." I told him and he didn't respond right away.

"Your team cleared another dungeon?" Lance Olfred asked me, instead of Elder Virion speaking.

"Yes." I told him with an emotionless tone.

"Unbelievable." He said.

"That's good to hear, Virion." Elder Virion nodded his head. "Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, it was only my team who took on the final floor, no one got injured." I told him. "There wasn't any strong mana beast, so we just took them on."

"I see." Elder Virion gave me an approving look. "Good job." He told me, then went on. "Windsom has asked me, and everyone on the council, if it would be okay to take you."