Big Brother

(One and a Half Year Later)

Ellie and I were now three in a half, Arthur should be home any day. I was starting to get really excited, Arthur Leywin was my actual big brother! I still couldn't believe it.

I was currently laying on the couch in the living room by myself, I still don't have any attribute mana. However, I was practicing moving mana inside of my blood, I used a cut I got while I was training with my dad to insert pure mana into the wound. I was hoping that this pure mana would turn into water attributed mana eventually. This was the first step to becoming a Blood Deviant, if it was possible. I still had no clue.

My mom was right though, I have gotten extremely better with a sword. Nothing close to how Arthur was at my age, but I had a knack for picking up things pretty fast, probably something I got from reading all day.

I was still in the red stage, but was at light red.

That's when I heard movement and cries near the entrance of the mansion, but I didn't feel like moving. Why did I hear crying? Did Ellie fall and hurt herself? I'm sure she is fine, not much I can do.

Eventually I heard footsteps heading toward the living room. "Veer! Where are you?" My mother shouted; her voice sounded like she was the one crying.

I stood up and replied to her. "In here!"

My mom walked into the room with Ellie in her arms and my eyes widened, not from her but the kid walking right beside her. He had auburn hair just like mom, blue eyes like dad. I froze as they approached.

My dad walked up to me and picked me up in his arms. "Dad?" I said questioningly as we all sat down on the couch.

My mom and dad were on the ends with Ellie and I on their laps and Arthur was in the middle.

I still was just staring at Arthur in shock. He looked just like I would imagine.

"You had twins?" Arthur was smiling at our mother.

"Yes, this is your sister Eleanor, and that is your brother Virion." At the mention of my name, Arthur's eyes widened slightly. "We named him after the person who saved you."

"Say hi to your older brother." My dad motioned.

Arthur turned to me. "Hi, brother." I said and I felt joy spread throughout my body, was it because I was a child or was I actually this excited to see him.

"Hello, Virion. It's a pleasure to meet you." He laughed and patted the top of my head, which filled my body with even more joy.

"Big bruwder." Ellie said.

"It's also a pleasure to meet you, Eleanor." He patted her head this time. That's when I noticed Sylvie on the ground staring up at me. I forgot about her, I squirmed in my dad's lap, and he put me on the ground.

"That's Sylvie." I slowly got down on the ground and started to pet her. "Sylvie say hi."

"Kyu." This little thing was a dragon, I had to remember that.

I don't know how long it was, but they spent a while talking. Arthur talked about everything that happened, little did he know that I knew he wasn't telling us the truth. Then my parents told him what was going on in their lives. It was amazing, this family now meant everything to me. I still couldn't even process Arthur being here.

My dad spoke up. "So, Arthur, what stage are you?" I didn't even know, but if I had to guess it was in the orange.

"Light red." Arthur was smiling, my eyes went wide, I was the same core level as him? How?