His Return Pt. IV

We were running to the first cavern, the one before we see Arthur, there were four hundred mana beasts in front of us. I was in the lead, next to Drogo, prepared to kill as many as I wanted. I was given permission by Drogo to jump into the horde, which I planned on doing.

They weren't going to rely on me to protect the conjurers, I wasn't part of their first line. I had my blood sword in my right hand, ready to strike down the gnolls that slightly mutated.

The tunnel we were in felt dark, everyone was preparing themselves for the fight ahead. I could see the cavern up ahead, it was time. I surrounded myself with blue flames, that stayed around my body as I ran. This made the people around me back up a little, and then I activated "Blood Acceleration" to make sure my speed was on a whole different level than the mana beast.

"I'm going on ahead." I told Drogo, he gave me a head nod as I used wind mana to launch myself into the cavern at a high speed. The gnolls turned to me, I flew up in the air, picked a spot near the middle, and landed on the ground, killing a few in the process, and created a gap in the horde for me to stand in.

I was surrounded, in the middle of the four hundred mana beast, the first thing I did was rip the blood out of the ones in the first row, killing ten of them. I then pulled that blood to me, and had it surround me, like a barrier.

A gnoll swung a sword it had, I dodged the attack, sent fire into it, dodged another, shot blood in all directions, killing a few more. I had my sword grow like a snake, and slither into the necks of a couple of the gnolls.

I pulled my sword back, reformed it, and sent it through more of them. I had the blood around me, rise to the sky, and used "Blood Rain."

Needles of blood fell on the horde, away from the squad, making sure none of them got hit by it. I sent the fire surrounding my body out, burning a few of them, dodged an attack from a gnoll falling to the ground in pain as my fire ate away at it.

I started moving the fire around in front of me, from gnoll to gnoll, burning them one by one. In the process, I brought my sword through a couple of them, and shot spells at the ones that ran free.

I ducked, sidestepped, and slid my sword into a gnoll's chest, had the blade extend and kill another, ripped it out, reformed it, and then shot ice shards in the direction of a gnoll running at me.

The shards killed a couple, I gathered myself, and then blocked an attack. The gnoll roared in my face, but the blood inside of it blew up as I turned away and deflected another attack. The blood rain was still going on, killing a shit ton of them.

A gnoll through a punch at me, but its hand froze as it got too close to me, and then I killed it by sliding my sword into its lower abdomen. Another gnoll came in, swinging an ax it had in its hands at me. A wall of wind came up, blocked the attack, I ripped my sword out of the previous gnoll I killed, and then sent it into the next one.

I pushed my empty hand out, shooting a stream of wind, knocking back a gnoll, then swung my blade through one's throat. Ice began to spread over the ground, freezing the feet of multiple gnolls.

The fight going on near the entrance, seemed to be going well, I only sensed one death, out of over a hundred soldiers. I could see their spells landing near me and killing a few when they hit. It would have been my fault if a spell hit me, or I had to dodge it, I was standing in the middle of the horde.

Tessia had her Beast Will activated, I could sense it from here, vines were going through gnolls as they grew out of the ground. Plant magic was something I would never have, which sucks because it's pretty dangerous.

I launched myself through the ones frozen to the ground, bring my sword through them all, knocking their corpses over. I extend my blade, so it was around seven foot long, and spun in a circle, killing gnolls as I did.