Ending

"We'll end this together." Avier shot me a glance, and I nodded my head.

"I don't need my horns to kill you!" Retainer Uto pointed at me, and another lance grew in his hand. "I'm going to break every bone in your body, and watch you scream while you're bleeding out corpse pleads for you brother to save you!"

"Really?" I shrugged, getting ready to end this. "You are still this confident, hmm, maybe I'll do to you, what you did to Lance Alea, but, instead of letting you die, I'll heal you completely, and do it again, and again, and again."

"You think you can do that?" Uto raised his arms, even without his horns, he was confident. "I want you to try, Devil."

"Let's go." I told Avier, and we shot ourselves at the Retainer, I came from the left, and the wyvern from the right. I swung my blade at his head, he ducked under my attack, Avier came in and his claws were swung at his chest, where he was no longer bleeding from, but his armor was destroyed.

I came back at him, dodging his lance weapon, pointing my sword at his ribs, I attempted to drive it in to him, but multiple spikes grew from the ground causing me to first dodge them before getting to him.

Avier built of energy, and was about to blast it at him, so instead of going after him, I reached into his core and disrupted his mana flow, just before the beam was shot, and I watched as the wind blast or whatever Avier called it, hit him dead on, knocking him into the wall again.

I launched myself at him as he stepped out of the wall angrily, and swung my sword, his lance went to block it, but I liquified the blade, then reformed it just before it slammed into his cheeks, leaving a huge gash.

I dug into his core again, removed his mana, and swung my sword at his face. Uto reached his hand up to block my attack, but my blade was too fast as I sliced through his right eye. "Ahh!" Uto screamed in pain. "You bitch!"

I ignored him and swung my sword again, a spike shot up at me, making me back up. Avier built up another wave of energy, and I did the same, forming a ball of ice, fire, wind, water, and blood, then we released our spells at the same time, combining our strength, and watched as it collided with the Retainer, half blind.

Uto was sent to the floor, on his knees, bleeding out, and I could sense the bruises on him worsen with each attack. "Is the holy being Uto, truly on his knees before us." I started to walk up to him as his blood dripped on the floor. "Who's the Lesser now?"

Blood dripped out of his mouth, and he looked up at me with his hornless head and one eye. "It's not over." Uto spat his blood at me as he talked.

"Didn't I say that earlier, and you were like, don't act like you can win or something?" I asked him as I stood five yards from him, with Avier standing behind me, looking down on him. "Cause, Uto, I think this fight is over." I was getting lightheaded, but when I pulled in all that mana before, I started to feel so much better.

A spike shot at me but froze in the air and fell to the ground. "Damn you!"

"Hit him with that wind spell." I told Avier.

"He's down?" I looked up at Avier.

"Yes, but he's still too strong for me to remove his magic." I turned back to Uto and felt as energy started to build up inside of Avier's mouth. Uto looked up at us in horror, and I sent him a smile as Avier sent the attack at him, sending Uto flying twenty yards into the distance.

Uto was lying on the ground, unmoving, as we started to walk over to him. Avier's claw marks could be seen on his sides, his armor was broken, and I could tell he was in a great deal of pain. I will be in pain too, but I was using blood magic to heal everything, so I was going to feel it later, not now.