Blood Legion

"Here we are." Windsom said as we teleported into a campground, I looked around, there were a lot of tents set up in some forest. "This one is yours." He stepped towards one in front of us, and opened the flap, and we walked inside.

"What is all this?" I asked, slightly confused.

"It is your first mission." Windsom said, and then continued. "A friend of yours will come by shortly to give you the details." I stepped further into the tent, inside was a bed and a chair, that was all, it was pretty plain.

"Alright, thanks Windsom." I faced him, and he was just staring at me. "What friend is it?"

"You'll see soon enough." He answered, and then backed away from me. "I'll be taking my leave now; I expect to hear of your victory." My victory? Was I about to fight in a battle? "Oh, and Arthur approved of the mission, he said he trusted you enough to leave you alone."

"Bye." I waved to the Asura as he left the tent and teleported away. "What a bitch." I said out loud and made my way to bed and sat down. I could feel the real me close by, he left for Blackbend when he knew of my return.

Now, what the hell was I doing here, what's the point? I activated "Blood Oath" and sensed for the people around me, my eyes widened, it was an old friend, not that old, but it is going to be nice to see him.

There were about three hundred soldiers around me, they probably didn't know I was here, and I am sure they will be surprised when they find out. The person I sensed that I knew was coming towards my tent, I was a clone, so I couldn't start a mission, and it was getting late.

The real me will show up in about ten minutes, then I'll either get destroyed or sent somewhere else. The tent flap opened, and a voice rang out. "If it isn't Lance Virion, tch, haaha, what's good Veer?" Callias walked into the tent, and I smiled.

"It's been a long time since I saw you." We walked up to each other and hugged.

"How have you been?" He asked me as we separated, he seemed to be a little more mature than last time I saw him.

"I've been good, but I'm sure you knew that." He nodded his head, knowing what I've been up to already. "So, where have you been?" I sat back down on the bed, and looked up at him.

"Well, I've been in Blackbend for quite some time, but before that, I fought alongside the border of Elenoir in the beginning, but our division was split apart." Callias was not a character in the novel, so I didn't know where he was throughout his journey during the war, I didn't even know if he survived the dungeon raids without me.

"Oh, that's nice." I responded. "You should know something; I am not the real me." He stared at me in confusion, so I continued to speak, trying to explain myself a little better. "I am a clone, the real me will be here in about a minute or two."

"Why do you have a clone here?" Callias asked a reasonable question, but I couldn't answer that. He didn't need to know I hated the asuras to some extent, not all of them, but some, well, most.

"For my reasons." I answered him with a smirk. "I'm assuming you know my mission then, what I was brought here to do. I was hoping to hunt down Alacryan camps, but I guess I won't be doing that."

"I think you'll be surprised then." He replied but continued to speak. "Our mission, wait, should I wait to tell the real you?" I looked at the entrance to my tent.

"No need, I am here." A replica, no, the real me walked in.

---

"Jeez, this is so weird." Callias said, looking at me as I stepped further into the tent.