Invade

Later that night, the six people going to invade the Alacryan camp left the force with one person from the demolition team to start the mission. I was leading the way, locating a tunnel that we could enter without anyone knowing.

We were all grouped together, Callias right behind, Cassandra and Melody behind him, the demolition team member Waltz to the side, and Daryl and Geist in the back. We were not wearing any armor; it was part of our plan.

"Right here."I pointed at the ground. "Waltz, open up a hole for us right here, twenty feet deep." I found the best spot for us to enter at, and Waltz, being a conjurer, moved the earth out of the way for us.

"Don't get scared now." Callias said as I jumped in first, conjuring a ball of blue fire so we could see in the dark. Callias and Melody came in first, giving me head nods as I conjured wind under their feet to soften the blow, then I did it for Geist, Cassandra, and Daryl.

"Which way?" The elven warrior Melody asked, and I pointed towards the five thousand troops I sensed. "Let's go then." I led the way down the tunnel, using my blue fire to see.

"When will we make contact?" Daryl asked me.

"About five minutes from this point." I answered, I picked a spot where we had time to gather ourselves. "In the middle of the tunnel, there is a group of ten soldiers making sure no one comes through there that isn't supposed to."

"Okay." Daryl answered.

"I'll kill them, and make ten clones of Alacryan soldiers, that way no one suspects something is up." That was the first part of the mission. "Then, when we get into the camp, we split into teams of two, Cassandra and Melody, you are going to find their medical supplies, Daryl and Geist, you are heading towards the portal frame, and Callias and I will be executing the soldiers."

"A beautiful plan." Callias nodded his head. "I'm gonna be your secret weapon."

"Lance Virion is a secret weapon." Melody added, causing Callias to roll his eyes, and I raised my hand.

"Stay here. I'll take care of them." I kept on walking as everyone else stayed still, I canceled out the fire spell, and the ten Alacryans spotted me, and pointed their weapons at me. "Help! I'm wounded! There's a Lance coming!" I shouted to them.

"Get help!" A soldier ordered another. "It's a child! He must have been a recruit, go get Commander Lenearis!" As two soldiers ran to me, the two in the back that were supposed to go and get help, exploded, causing the eight other soldiers to freeze in shock, I pulled the blood to me, killing two others, then shot at the six that were left.

I conjured an ice dagger in both hands, disrupted all their cores, released my bloodlust, making them unable to move as I pushed my force on to them. I slid the one dagger into the eye socket in the helmet the one soldier was wearing, killing him. I couldn't damage the armor, so I had to be precise.

I held all their bodies still using blood magic, they were all weak, extremely weak. "I would say I am sorry, but I enjoy this." The soldiers' eyes were all wide in horror, scared of what was going to happen.

I got closer to the next one, placed the dagger in his eye, pushing it so it entered his brain, killing him. I turned to the female soldier to my right, manipulated the blood in her throat, then made her choke on it, suffocating her with her own blood.

That left three other soldiers, I did the same thing with them, they all fell over dead. "Come on!" I shouted to my team members.

They all came out of the shadows, luckily there were lighting artifacts on the wall, so we could see. "Good work." Callias said as he approached looking at the dead bodies. "I pick this guy." He pointed to the one dead soldier.