Etistin

(One Month Later)

I was currently sitting in my room, absorbing mana, not only using my ring, but doing it regularly. I was slowly making progress, it's all I could do for now. The only thing they want me to do in the castle is train or help out in the council room when needed.

Arthur's return is in eight months, I still have plenty of time to get to white core. We've been trying to figure out the corrupted core, but nothing has come to light. That's why I was summoned to the council room, they said they had an idea.

I needed to get dressed before going though, I woke up and immediately started to absorb mana. I rolled out of my bed and grabbed my clothes. I put on my shirt, and then my white armor that only goes over my shoulders, allowing me to have more mobility, then I slipped my black tights on, and slid my black shorts on over top. I placed on my leg armor, that was also white, around my quads and hips, and then swung on the last piece, my cloak that covered everything.

I ran a hand through my ashy brown hair, and then made my way out of my room. It's a decently short walk to the council room, which was nice. I think Lance Varay was here, Aya left the other day, and Bairon was in Etistin doing something.

The guards that I passed gave me weary looks, but never said anything to me. I mean, by now, everyone has heard of the Devil of Dicathen who wiped an entire company by himself. I needed a haircut; this shit gets further and further past my ears each day.

In a matter of moments, the council doors appeared before me, the guards knew who I was, so they opened the doors for me. I walked inside and noticed that the entire council was here, except for all the Lances. I was right, only Lance Varay was here.

I bowed to them and approached. "You summoned me." I faced Elder Virion.

"We did, Virion, Aldir and I have decided to send you to Etistin, where someone can help you with your will." I nodded my head, not knowing who he was talking about. "There's something you should know first, something we've been hiding from you."

"Alright, what is it?" I asked, confused about what they're hiding.

"Not so long ago, Tessia went to Etistin with Varay, and a team came across a ship, a ship that looked identical to the one we sent over." My face didn't change, because this didn't surprise me, I knew of it. I couldn't stop it, because it meant telling Arthur I was from another world. "Alacrya now can make ships, we don't know if they plan on using them or not, but I felt like it was time you knew."

"Jeez." I said, pretending to be shocked. "That's not good." I had no way of dealing with them, the only plan I had was to have Arthur and me fly on Sylvie in her dragon form, and just wreak havoc on the ships in the middle of the ocean.

"If they do send ships over, that's when the real battles will begin." King Glayder spoke, and I nodded my head, understanding this. The thing is, Uto was on the first ship, is there going to be another Retainer taking his place? I only know three other Retainers; I forget the names of the others.

"I understand." I told them. "At least we'll see them coming." I paused and then continued. "Who is it in Etistin that is going to try and help me?"

"Gideon." Elder Virion responded. "He's our lead scientist, we are hoping that he can figure something out for you." Gideon, I've only met him a couple of times, but never really spoke to him a lot, I never had a reason to. "He's had some ties to Arthur, so he knows a little about you."

"Okay." I suppose Emily will be there as well, I hung out with her a couple of times when I was at Xyrus.

"Virion, you can either go by yourself, or we can send someone we got to go along with you." Elder Virion told me.