Ashber Pt. VII

Virion Leywin

Without even saying a word, I shot myself at Lyra, knowing she was the weakest at this moment, I swung my elven blade, pushing wind mana behind it to make it go faster, and as she went to dodge it, I pulled her toward me, using blood magic.

My blade gashed her once again, leaving another wound on her chest plate, and blood ran down her armor. "Erie!" Lyra shouted, and I spun around before I could finish her off, and the Retainer named Erie was holding two swords coming at me.

So, this was their plan, to get Erie here to take me down, while the others take us out. I deflected his sword with my own, then dodged his other, spun and sent a kick into his ribs, knocking him backwards.

A sound wave began to form in Lyra's core, but I disrupted it before it could take form. Aya shot herself at the Retainer, trying to her attention off of me. Sylvie joined her, flying up into the air to support Aya.

We were all fighting in the forest next to each other, I parried a blow, sent ice toward Erie, but his blades consumed my attack, and I watched them grow. He wasn't stronger than Cadell, it was just that his powers countered mine slightly. My ability to disrupt cores gave me a huge advantage in one on one battles, but I could not do that with him.

His two swords were now heading towards my head; I fell to the ground as they went over my head and sent my sword into his quad. The Retainer was unable to dodge my attack, and I drove it deep into him, pushing the tip of the blade out of the back of his quad.

"Ahh!" He screamed as he brought his sword down on me, I ripped my blade out, and rolled out of the way, not allowing myself to get hit. "Come here!" I quickly rose to my feet, and his swords began to pull me in.

He swung his right sword at my head, and the left at my ribs, I dodged one after another, felt mana building up in Lyra, and had no intention of letting her strike Aya down with a magic spell. I got low to the ground, knowing that this Erie guy had the height advantage, and shot at his lower half.

His blade came down on me, I stepped to the side, and swung at his wounded leg. He barely was able to lift his leg out of the way of my attack, then swung both blades down, pulling me into them. "I thought you were not supposed to kill me?" I said questioningly, using my blood magic to stop his arms in the air, and then swept his legs out from under him, causing him to fall to the ground.

"It was only going to hurt you, not kill you." Erie said shooting to his feet, and I thought, a swing by a sword toward my head would most definitely kill me.

I deflected a blow, dodged another, and then saw an opening, I shot myself into the Retainer, using wind mana and blood acceleration, and my blade entered his shoulder area, cutting through his armor and flesh like it was nothing.

"Well, I think Agrona expected too much from you." I said, twisting the blade I had in him.

"Tch." The Retained scoffed, like he didn't care about the sword, and sent an elbow toward my face. I released my sword, grabbed his arm, the mana sword tried to pull me, but I was grabbing his armor, it would not be able to absorb this.

I activated "Absolute Zero" and ice began to spread all over his arm, then he kicked me, and as he did, I grabbed the blade in his shoulder, and it slipped out and came with me. I landed on my feet, spun in a circle as my momentum carried me away, and faced the Retainer.

His wounds had healed but a decent amount of blood already ran down his armor, and it didn't stop the wounds from hurting like my magic does. I spun my elven blade in my hand, getting ready to strike him again, aiming for a more vital spot if I could this time.