Party Pt. III

"I'm sure he is." I said, placing my arm through his. "I have mastered these events, don't worry, I'll take care of the nobles, just stay with me, and you'll be fine."

Arthur didn't try to pull away from me, and he responded. "Thank you, Tess." The two of us started to walk around together.

I noticed that his face was a little red, mine was as well. To most, it may look like we are a couple, but we weren't, although, I hope one day we are.

"Arthur, did you know Sylvie had a human form?" I asked as the nobles around us stared at the two of us. "And for some reason, I feel like Veer and her are bonding slightly."

"First, I did not know she had a human form, and second, Sylvie nor he say that they came to this together, but I can feel it, I think my bond has a crush on my brother." As Arthur spoke, and we looked over at Sylvie, Claire, and Veer, the two of them were still intertwined like Arthur and I were at this moment.

"Honestly, they are kind of adorable together." They were, I could not deny it.

"If Sylvie and Veer had to be with someone, I would actually prefer them to be together." Arthur stopped for a second and looked at the two as they laughed. "But I don't know what is going on in Veer's head half the time, so it's hard to predict what he will do."

"Let's let them have hang together, I'm sure Sylvie will watch him." Arthur and I found a table by ourselves, and stood there together, side by side, arms still intertwined, I didn't know if I should pull my arm away or not, so I stayed. "I know when a noble came over, Veer told him that he would speak with him later, and then proceeded to call him something I don't want to say."

"Ha, that seems like him." Arthur said, smiling down at me as I looked up at him. "Tess, I am happy you came today, seeing you, and being able to spend this time with you, it means a lot, and I know I just saw you, but I don't know."

"I've always enjoyed spending time with you, Art." I said, and that is when he pulled his arm away from me.

"Tess, you know I am not good with emotions and communicating, but there is something I would like to talk to you about." My face got redder as I thought about what he just said, was he going to confess finally? During the war? That would be something he would do. "Not now, but after the party, if that is okay with you, of course."

"It's fine, do you want to meet on the balcony near your rooms? I'll be there as soon as the party is over, or we can walk there together." I told him, trying to calm myself, not wanting to show that I was blushing.

"It doesn't matter to me, it's important, so I want it to be only us two." Arthur said as a man and his wife came up to us.

"Lance Arthur, Princess Tessia, it is an honor to be here in your presence." The man said as the two bowed to us. "I am Tibias Vinsoler the third." He was a human, so he was unfamiliar to me.

"Hi, it is nice to meet you." I said, speaking for Arthur. "How are you doing today? Enjoying yourself?"

"I am, Princess, thank you for asking." He then looked at Arthur. "I hear a lot about your success in the battlefield, I just want to extend my thanks to you, I am currently stationed at the wall, defending it from mana beast, if you ever find yourself there, please come and find me."

Arthur spoke up this time as I stood next to him. "I will make sure to watch out for you there if I ever end up there." As he spoke, Arthur looked down at the table like he was thinking of something bad.

"This is my wife, Vanessa." Tibias said, motioning to his wife by his side who was wearing a slim red dress.

"Nice to meet you, Princess, Lance Arthur." She bowed once again. "You two seem like a very cute couple, I can see it in your eyes, the care each of you have for one another."