Attack on Xyrus Pt. IV

"Well, insect, are we going to do this or what?" Fire blazed out of Lucas.

If I wanted to win this fight, I needed to get stronger, and there was only one way to do that.

I stepped up, reached into my core, and awakened more of the power inside of my Serpent's Will.

Phase Two "Blood Monarch."

I felt the power grow inside of me, snake scales started to form all over my body, two blood runes formed under my eyes that glowed, my connection to water increasing severely. I could feel my aura exploding out of me toward Lucas. I never used this ability in a real fight before, I was still having trouble with my vision and breathing, but it didn't matter, I had this power.

"You think this new power of yours can stop me!" Lucas roared and shot fire at me, that quickly vanished as it got close to me. "What!" In this mode, an invisible water barrier forms that protects me from certain attacks. "My power should be strong enough to take down Arthur, why can't I kill you with ease!" Lucas shot two fire spells at me, that instantly vanished as they got close. "Ahhhh!!"

I raised my hand and formed ice spears above my head, since I grew stronger with the water element, it also helped me with my ice element. I sent them at Lucas, and he met them with more fire. Then I appeared in front of him with my sword and swung at his rib cage. I didn't have the fear inducing effects that Arthur had, so Lucas quickly backed away from me, as I swung my sword at him repeatedly.

Lucas formed a fire ball above my head without me noticing, but as it got into my vicinity it just disappeared. I stopped my approach on Lucas and started to speak. "Don't you get it, fire spells don't work, so stop trying them."

"You think you can talk to me like that, you commoner piece of shit!" Lucas sent multiple fire attacks at me, and they just disappeared. "Ahhhh!" His face was all distorted, the drug that made him stronger really created a monster.

I felt my vision and head go foggy, and I tripped a little to the side, but I stayed up on my feet. I shook my head and tried to stay conscious, as fire spells appeared and vanished before. "Li-like I said, fire spells won't work." This was all because of my heart racing so fast, and the fact that I used a lot of mana. I've never fought this long and did this much.

I dashed towards Lucas and swung my sword at him, his eyes went wide as my blade nearly went into his stomach. "Ahhh! You damn commoner!" He grabbed my shoulder as my momentum took me to the side of him. "Burn!" He shot fire out of his hand into my shoulder, and my water barrier couldn't stop it. "Hahaha." He laughed as I was launched backwards, I used wind magic to stay on my feet.

My scales from the Sea Serpent protected me, but it still left a nice wound that was bleeding. My shirt that I was wearing was ripped in half after the attack. There was still so much blood on me, both mine and my enemies. I used my blood healing as I stood and looked at the smiling Lucas. The blood that came out of me, went back into me, and I closed the wound.

"Why!!!" Lucas shot himself at me, as he realized how he could hurt me, but he was too slow. He wasn't a close combat fighter, I dodged his attempts to grab me, as I sent attacks of my own at him with my sword. I managed to land a couple of strikes that left him bleeding down his chest, but nothing serious as we stood face to face yet again.

I pointed my sword at Lucas, conjured multiple water bullets in front of it, then I put wind mana behind them to increase their speed. "Go!" I said out loud as the bullets were launched at him at a tremendous speed. Lucas brought up a fire barrier to protect himself, but I reached into his mana core and waited for just the perfect time to disrupt it. The wind bullets were about a foot away from the barrier, and that was when I attacked his core for a split second, disabling his barrier, allowing my bullets to get through and collide with him.