Cadell Pt. II

"Hahaha, pussy!" I said as I looked at him, being held up into the air, that's when I felt Arthur launch himself at the Scythe, however, it was too late to stop what he had planned for me. "Ahhh!" I screamed as I fell to the ground, my arm shattered, completely broken.

"I told you I was going to end you two today." Cadell went to kick me, but I deformed my blood sword and formed a blood shield, blocking his attack, and shot myself away from him, landing on my knees.

I had the blood circle my body as I held my arm, going in the wrong direction. "Hahahaa." I laughed in pain as Arthur went toe to toe with the Scythe alone. "This bitch." I quickly started to use blood healing to help with my arm, but I couldn't use it to exactly heal a bone.

I'm done, I stood up. "Hahaa." I released more of the Serpent's Will, giving over more of my core and mind, needing more power right now. I formed a blood sword in my hand. "Screw it." I started to conjure illusions throughout the field, countless replicas of myself as Arthur got thrown to the ground by the Scythe and backed away from him.

I walked over to him as the Scythe stared at me, and my illusions that just stood there motionless. "Are you okay?" Arthur asked with a worried expression. "Y-your arm is --"

"Broken, yeah I know." I answered, now standing next to him.

"I'm going to have Sylvie get you out of here, I'll buy you enough time to make it back to the Floating Castle." Arthur stepped up, but that's when I had my illusions attack Cadell, shooting different spells at him, and swinging their fake swords through him.

I made Arthur and I invisible to his eyesight and had the illusions mess with him. "Arthur, he can't see us at the moment, he can sense us slightly, but that's it." I got into a position to strike him. "I'm going nowhere, have Sylvie get over here when she can, I have the water mana around his core, but it's not enough, I need more if I want to do anything."

"She's wrapping up her healing, but she isn't at one hundred percent." He peeked at me. "Neither are you, that's why the two of you should leave."

"Who said I wasn't at one hundred percent?" I vanished before him and made my way toward Cadell with my broken arm slinging on my side.

He stared at me, even though he couldn't see me, brought his sword up and blocked my attack. I held my sword against his, and he spoke. "This trick won't work on me, Lesser." I raised my broke arm towards his chest, and conjured a beam of ice and fire together, sending it into him.

Before the beam could hit him, his body deformed into a gas, and reshaped itself. The illusions were still bombarding him with attacks, but he was ignoring them, acting like they weren't even there.

I got rid of the invisibility spell, not needing it, knowing it didn't matter because he could still see us in a way, but I have a plan to use it a little later when the time is right.

I spun off his blade, brought my sword to his other side, a spike rose, I liquefied my blade, reformed it as it passed through the spike, Scythe Cadell's fist, however, was right in front of my face, I quickly moved my head to the side, continued to bring my blade toward him.

Arthur shot a beam of energy at him, I sensed ice, fire, wind, maybe some lightning, couldn't tell to be honest. Cadell vanished into a gas form, floating up into the air, my rain still coming down on him.

The Scythe reformed himself, and that's when an idea appeared in my head. Cadell shot a stream of soul fire down towards the two of us, causing us to move in different directions

"Haahaha." I laughed, running from the black fire, there was no need to hold back anymore. I was free to do whatever I wanted, destroying this forest to take a Scythe down, why the fuck not. I shot into the air, the fire followed, and I disrupted Cadell's core, and flew toward him in the sky.