Royalty of Sapin Pt. I

(One Month Later)

I've been absorbing mana, training, and trying to figure out how to heal the corrupted beast will for the past month. I'm still in silver core, but I could feel that I was on the edge of breaking into white core.

Arthur will be here in nine months, maybe, if everything is the same, and so far, nothing else has happened except for Uto attacking me.

Today, Princess Kathyln and Prince Curtis asked to spar with me, which is fine with me, I'm always down to train with someone new. That's where I was heading now, but before I did that, I wanted to see if Ellie wanted to come and watch.

I stepped onto the balcony where Ellie was training with her bow, and she turned to me, pointing her bow at me, then released it. I froze it in the air before it could even reach me and shook my head at her.

"Shooting a dangerous object at your brother?" I spoke questioningly. "That isn't very smart of you."

"Oh, shut up. I knew you could stop it." She turned away from me, and pulled another arrow back, this time aiming it at the target. I watched as she released it and hit the target dead on. "What's up?"

I walked over to where Boo was and started to pet him. He is now way bigger than me, but I think he is going to grow a lot more. "I'm about to go spar with Princess Kathyln and Prince Curtis, was wondering if you wanted to come with and watch?"

"Umm, I'm good, I don't need to watch you beat them." She told me, which I understood, I wanted to just offer it to her. "Don't hurt the future of our Continent."

"I won't." I told her, and rubbed Boo's head as he leaned over. "What if you spar with them?"

Ellie snapped her head at me. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that, even with you helping them, you guys won't touch me." I shrugged at her. "It's up to you though, we've never sparred together, unless my sister is scared."

"Let's go then, but are you sure they won't mind me being there?" Ellie swung her bow over her back and turned to me.

"I don't know, they probably won't care." I didn't know how seriously they were taking this. "We were supposed to meet there a couple minutes ago, so if you're coming, we should go."

I turned away from Boo and made my way off the balcony. Boo and Ellie quickly followed behind me. "Can Boo fight with me?"

"I don't think that's fair, but I don't care." I could control Boo's blond, I think at least. I activated "Blood Oath" and started to feel for it. Alright, I was right, I can control it, and I could sense that Princess Kathyln and Prince Curtis were already in the training hall, but there were three more people with them. It was the King and Queen, I remember what their blood felt like, and the last person was an old friend.

"Yeah!" Ellie exclaimed; happy she was finally getting to spar with me. "I'm not holding back against you."

"Please, don't, this is just as much training for me, then it is for you." I wanted to get stronger, maybe these weren't the strongest mages, but they weren't weak ones.

We stepped into the training hall where the five people were waiting for us. "Here he is, Virion Leywin, and his sister." King Glayder spoke as we approached them. I realized that Curtis's bond wasn't here, did he not want to spar with it?

"It's good to see you, Veer." Prince Curtis said as we stood in front of them, Ellie bowed to the King and Queen. "I'm happy you agreed to spar with us."

"Where's your bond?" I asked immediately, not trying to be rude or anything, but he needs that to be somewhat strong.

"He's in my room, I didn't think I should bring him." Curtis responded as he stared at Boo.