Giving

Virion Leywin

Ellie and I were standing outside Arthur's room, I was going to help them absorb mana at a faster rate, which should in theory allow them to each get stronger, stronger than they would be at in the novel during this part.

I knocked on the door, and Ellie spoke up. "Arthur!" We didn't get a response, and I knew why, if he was absorbing mana from Uto's horn, he was in a dark place right now, one where he sees some of Uto's memories.

"Hold on." I said to her, going into Arthur's core inside of the room, and disrupting it, making it so he can't absorb mana anymore. "Arthur! Can we come in?"

"Come in." Arthur said, and we opened the door to his room. "What's up?" Ellie and I walked in, laying on the foot of his bed was Sylvie, she was asleep it looked like. "Is that a Beast Core, El?"

"Yeah!" She exclaimed in excitement, which was only because I was an awesome brother.

"I'm here to help you absorb mana." I told him, making my way to the couch, and sitting down. Ellie was standing at the front of the bed, looking at our brother. "All you'll have to do is absorb the mana, and I'll take it from there, allowing you to absorb more in a shorter time."

"Should Ellie be doing this at the same time, won't it be a lot for you?" Arthur asked as I activated "Blood Oath" and started to sense the blood flowing in each of them. 

"No, not really." I shrugged my shoulders, knowing I was able to do it. "Come, Ellie find a seat, and we can begin, Arthur go ahead when you are ready, and I'll start to manipulate the path the mana takes."

"Okay." Ellie said, sitting down on the ground, finding a comfortable position to be in.

"Fine." Arthur closed his eyes and started to absorb the mana in the horn, I could feel most of it going to his acclorite, so I started to speed up the flow of his blood, then started to divert some of the mana from the acclorite to his core. "Woah..." It seemed to be going pretty smoothly, the mana was entering Arthur's core at a steady, I increased the speed a little more, and then kept it there.

Ellie began to do it as well, but all the mana was going to her core, the beast core I gave her, however, won't last that long, maybe twenty minutes with me helping. "Awesome!" Ellie exclaimed as I kept my spell going for the both of them at the same time.

This was easy for me, so as we sat in silence, I closed my eyes and relaxed, knowing that the road ahead was going to be even more bumpier than the past week. 

After about twenty minutes, Ellie spoke up. "I think there isn't any more mana in it." The Beast Core was dead now.

I activated my mana ring and threw her another. "Here." She caught it, and I said. "That's the last one though for today." She didn't respond to me but started to absorb mana again. While she did that, I peeked at her core, she was in the light red stage, she had a long way to go.

I hope that, when Arthur's done with the horn, he is in white core, it would be nice for him to get there soon, I can't carry us the whole time, without me, he would have died to Cadell, but then again, it wouldn't have been Cadell.

"Veer, you good?" Arthur asked me, still absorbing the mana in the horn, his eyes were closed.

"Of course." I stated and the room went silent again, I know I broke an arm, leg, and maybe a rib or two, but everything was healed, and those things don't affect my mana usage, so I don't know why everyone is being such a bother. 

I get to spar tomorrow, so that will be fun, as long as my opponents make it fun. I was hoping Arthur would join me, which I'm sure he will, he knows he needs to train still, not just absorb mana.