The Second Reincarnate Pt. II

"Arthur, you're going to be mad at me for what I am about to tell you." I answered him, and then began to speak again. "Nico was here, and you've actually spoken with him."

"No, don't tell me, Veer." He's putting two and two together pretty fast. "Elijah."

"Yes, Elijah was really Elijah, Agrona had his memories wiped, and replaced them with new ones, so it wasn't really Nico, but now it is, and I know I probably should have said something, but it wouldn't have mattered."

"What do you mean? Of course, it mattered, I could have helped him, he could have stayed here, and fought with us." Arthur spoke aggressively now. "You knew that whole time, and yet you never said anything, Veer, we could have figured something out."

"No offense, but no we couldn't, Nico hates you, Arthur, he absolutely hates you, like he will do anything to get to you, and end you, he does it in the novel, and I am sure he's still going to do it. However, it's not really because of you, Agrona has placed anger for you into him, so that he can be manipulated. Also, I was scared to say something to you, I didn't know how you were going to take it back then, now, obviously, I do, you understand what I've gone through." I told him, trying to explain myself.

Arthur was still trying to figure out how his old friend was here, but moved on to another hot topic. "That also means, you knew about Lance Alea's death." I nodded my head. "Veer, with this knowledge, you should have come to me, you had to of known I was going to understand, and we could have saved a lot more people."

"I know, I'm sorry." I spoke softly.

"In the novel, does Agrona get Tess?" I nodded my head slowly. "Where was I? Why didn't I stop it from happening?"

"It doesn't matter, you were gone." I answered.

"Gone where?"

"You were in Alacrya, you got teleported there after you fought Cadell and Nico at the same time with..." I hesitated. "Sylvie."

"Veer, what happens to Sylv?"

"She saves you by basically making you into an Asura, I don't know how it worked really, but I know it is costly, Sylvie becomes an egg again that needs to be filled up with aether, I don't know, it's complicated." This was true, I never really got to find out what happened, if Arthur ever got her back or not.

"Sylvie? Do you have this ability?" Arthur asked, and she nodded. "Don't ever use it, okay?" It went silent as the dragon looked away, not answering him, knowing she would do anything for him.

"Arthur, I know this is hard to process, but there are a couple other things, well, not really a couple." There was still a lot to tell him, some minor things, some bigger things.

"Wait, isn't telling me all of this going to change things?" Arthur brought up an excellent point, the look on his face though, it looked like he was overwhelmed with everything, I would stop, but I can't.

"Well, I figured things have already changed, so it doesn't matter." I shrugged at him and continued. "There were two other huge deaths in the novel, one I already changed, and another I have a plan to make sure nothing happens to him."

"Who?"

"During that attack last week, before the speech, Adam died, he got killed by mana beast, however, I made sure to keep a clone there to make sure that didn't happen."

"That's why the clone said his job was to protect the Twin Horns and Tessia." I nodded my head. "Nice work, I guess, who's the other?"

"Dad." His eyes widened in fear once again. "Don't worry I know how to prevent it."