Chapter 1

Frank: Michael don't watch the news. Michael: Why not? Frank: You don't want to see, just go to bed. It's late and we have to go to the studios tommorow. Michael: Uhh okay frank. Frank: Goodnight Michael. Michael: Goodnight Frank. Michael hangs up the phone. Michael: What was that all about? Michael puts on his pyjamas and went in bed. Michael: Damn it, i have to know! Michael turns on the tv and watched the news. He sees a picture of him and Neverland. journalist: What is Wacko Jacko doing in Neverland? Why is he so childish? Michael turns off the TV and starts to cry. Michael: My name is Michael Jackson not Wacko Jacko! He grabbed his phone and called Diana. Diana: Hello? Michael crying: Diana... Diana: Michael is that you? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Michael: Have you seen the news? Diana: Yes, Michael don't listen to them. They are sick people. *Michael cries* Diana: Michael? Michael: Yes Diana? Diana: People love you and will forever. Remember that okay. Michael: Okay. Diana: Have some sleep Michael. Michael: Goodnight Diana. Diana: Goodnight Michael. She hangs up the phone. Michael lays back in bed and falls asleep. *next morning*  Michael: Ugh why is it morning already... Michael gets out of the bed and puts his clothes on. He wears *look at the picture above* He walks downstairs and goes to the kitchen. Bill: Morning Michael. Michael: Hi... Bill: Uhmm How did you sleep? Bill was confused cause he never saw Michael like this. Michael: Yeah good i guess. Bill: Something wrong Michael? Michael: Everything is fine. *Michael is showing a fake smile* Bill: Okay Michael, if there is something wrong tell me. Michael: I will Bill. Michael makes himself some cereal. Michaels thoughts: Why do people think i'm crazy? I'm also a human, just like others. Michael didn't eat. He puts the bowl of cereal on the kitchentable. *The phone rings* michael picks up the phone. Michael: Hello... Frank: Hi Michael, I'm at the studio are you coming? Michael: I'll be there in half an hour. Frank: Okay Michael see you then! Michael hangs up the phone without saying goodbye.