Chapter 5

Michael looks outside and sees all the girls. He can hear them yelling. Girls: MICHAEL! YOUR SO HOT!! Michael laughed when i heard that. He walks to the livingroom and sits on the couch. Prince and Paris are watching sesamstreet. *doorbell rings* Michael: That must be the pizza! Prince and Paris: Yeeeeyy!! Michael walks to the door. Man: You ordered a pizza sir? Michael: yes i did! Michael grabs the pizza's and gives the man the money. Man: That's not necessary, a girl back at the gate already paid. Michael: oh okay thanks. Man: Your welcome sir. Michael closes the door. Michael is thinking: I wonder who paid the pizza's. He looked outside and sees one girl standing alone outside the gate. Michael gives the pizza to Prince and Paris and walks outside to the gate. Michael: uhmm excuse me? You: Yes? Michael: Did you paid my pizza's? You: Yes i did. Michael: Why? You: i just wanted to be nice. Michael: Well thanks! You're body is shivering, it's pretty cold outside. Michael: do you wanna come inside? You: Are you serious? Michael: Yes? Why? You: No nothing, thanks. Michael smiles at you and opened the gate. You: Thanks Michael. Michael: Your welcome. You: I'm y/n. Michael: nice to meet you y/n. You: nice to meet you too michael. You are still shivering. Michael takes of his coat and puts it over you're shoulders. You: Thank you Michael. Michael: Don't thank me.