Chapter 14

You run to the bathroom and locked yourself up. Michael runs after you leaving Paris confused. MJ: Please open the door y/n. Michael put his ear to the door. He could hear you cry. MJ: Please! Let's talk about this. You turned the lock. Michael opens the door finding you on the ground crying. He gets down on his knees. MJ: I'm so sorry this happened. You are silent and still crying. MJ: i really didn't know that the press was keeping a eye on me and you. I'm so sorry. He sits next to you. MJ: Please talk to me. You: It's not your fault. I was shocked. Michael puts a arm around you. MJ: It's okay. You: Do you want me to go home? MJ: No, why do you ask that? You: I just don't want to give you trouble. MJ: Your not giving me trouble. You can stay here as long as you want. You begin to cry again. MJ: What's wrong? You: It's just... it's been years that someone gave me this much love. I'm not used to it. I mean i like it, that's not the problem. MJ: I'll confess you something. You: What is it? MJ: I feel really lonely, a few days ago i was looking at my own reflection and started to cry, because i feel so lonely. I mean i have my kids and i love them so much, they mean the world to me. But i need someone to love me like couples do. I want to marry someone and have a family that's complete. A father, a mother and kids. That's not what i have right now. You: I'm so sorry about that. MJ: Don't be, okay. You: okay. You gave Michael a hug and stood up. You: Let's go downstairs. MJ: Just wait one minute. You: Why? MJ: There is something else i want to tell you.