Season 3, chapter 16

MJ: It's fine Brad, we'll get there and otherwise you can help me with something else. I'll make sure everything is gonna be alright. *Michael hugs Brad* Brad: You're the best and coolest boss i've ever had Michael. MJ: Thank you Brad, i'm really glad i can work with you. Brad: i gotta go back to work. MJ: Of course Brad.

*Frank comes running towards Michael*

Frank: MICHAEL! YOU NEED TO GO HOME NOW! MJ: What?! What's wrong?! Frank: Something happened with Paris. MJ: WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER! Frank: I don't know what happened, your fiance said she choked or something. MJ: Tell Diana that she needs to keep an eye out here. Make sure everybody does their job. I'm going now. *Frank nodded* MJ: Good.

*Michael runs off and calls Bill*

Bill: Hi Michael. MJ: You need to come pick me up and bring me home to Paris! Bill: She's in the hospital. I'll bring you there! MJ: Okay get fast here! Bill: I'm coming!

*Michael hangs up and starts crying*

MJ: Please keep her alive god, i can't lose my beautiful daughter. Karen: Are you okay Michael? MJ: Please leave me alone. Karen: Uhmm are you sure? MJ: GET OUT! *Michael cries* Karen: Uhhh okay sorry.

*Karen walks away leaving Michael crying on the floor*

Karen: Frank! *frank talks to the dance teacher* Frank: And you need to follow the instructions of Michael. Karen: Frank! Frank: What Karen? I'm busy can't you see! Karen: Michael is crying in his room. What the fuck happened? Frank: Ask him. Karen: I already did, he screamed that he wanted to be alone. He was crying Frank. He only cries when something terrible happened. Frank: Something happened with his daughter. She choked, she is in the hospital now. I think she'll be okay. Karen: Omg that's terrible. *After 10 minutes, Michael's phone rings* MJ: Hello this is Michael Jackson. Who is this?