Season 3, chapter 20

*You walk towards the reception* You: Excuse me? I'm looking for a doctor, my daughter needs a check up. Receptionist: Of course, let me see if i have a nurse or a doctor for your daughter.

*The receptionist grabs the phone and dails for help*

Receptionist: Hey with Andrea, you helped Michael Jackson's daughter Paris this morning right? *Silence* Great, could you go to Paris and look how she's doing? *silence* Great! Thank you Susie. *silence* Bye! *the receptionist puts down the phone*

Receptionist: Nurse Susie is coming. You: Thank you so much. Receptionist: No problem Mrs.Jackson. *You wait at the reception for Nurse Susie* Naomi: YOU LAIR! YOU LOVED ME! *Michael holds the emergency button and pressed it*

Naomi: AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY THAT BITCH?! MJ: I didn't do anything Naomi! I never loved you! Naomi: That's not true! MJ: YOU WANTED TO SUCK MY D*CK AND YOU DID IT! I NEVER DID ANYTHING ELSE WITH YOU! WE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP! IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND! NOW GET OUT! Naomi: YOU ASSHOLE!

*Naomi tries to stab Michael, but he got away. Michael runs to the other side of the room. Naomi grabs Paris and holds the knife at her throat. Paris screams really loud*

MJ: NO! NO PLEASE! KILL ME NOT HER! PLEASE NAOMI! DON'T KILL MY DAUGHTER! DON'T DO IT! Naomi: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HUH?! NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU AND YOUR UGLY DAUGHTER! MJ: DON'T CALL HER UGLY YOU STUPID BITCH! Paris: DADDY! HELP!

*Paris cries and screams*

MJ: It's okay baby, daddy saves you. Naomi: Your "daddy" lied to you Paris...and all of the other people. MJ: Don't listen to her okay sweetheart, it are all lies. Paris: MOMMY!! *Naomi looks at Paris* Naomi: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! *Michael runs to Naomi and pushes her off the bed* MJ: LEAVE HER ALONE!

*Michael quickly grabs Paris in her arms and runs through the hall*

MJ: HELP! I NEED HELP QUICK! *You hear screaming in the hall, it sounds like Michael's screams* Susie: Hello Mrs.Jackson, how can i help you? You: Uhh hi Susie, could you maybe check on Paris, we wonder if we can go home. Susie: Of course, let's go to her room. MJ: HELPPP SOMEONE! HELP US!