Chapter 27 (18+)

You turned around seeing a huge buldge in Michaels pants. You: Someone is getting excited in there. MJ: you are not going to believe your eyes when you see him. You: Will see. My turn. Truth or dare? MJ: Dare. You: Show me what you are going to do with me in the videoclip. MJ: Alright, Be prepared sexy. *You look at him with a sexy smile* he sits you down. Your still in your black lace lingerie. *Michael takes his shirt off* You see Michaels soft chest in the candle light. He pushed you on the bed so he can sit on you. He kisses your neck while touching your waist and back. He kisses your earlope making you moan a little. MJ: Don't make a sound or i'll have to punish you. Do you understand that? You: Yes. MJ: Yes what? You: Yes Mr.Jackson. MJ: Good girl. Michael is still kissing your earlope. MJ: I'm going to make you scream so loud. *kisses your neck* MJ: The whole room will be wet because of our juices. You can feel Mikezilla through your panties and it's driving you crazy. You try to keep your moans inside of you. MJ: You like that huh? *you moan* MJ: What did i hear?! Michael gets of off you and stands right in front of you. MJ: I said you can't make a sound or i'll punish you. You: I'm sorry, you are just driving me crazy. MJ: Sorry i can't accept that. He turns you on your stomach aggressively. MJ: Get your ass up. Your ass is now touching mikezilla and it makes your crazy. MJ: You are going to count with me. I'm going to spank you 5 times. If you are not counting i'll have to slap you harder. You understand?! You: Yes. MJ: Do you understand! You: Yes Mr.Jackson. *SLAP* MJ: i can't hear you! You groan softly: 1. *SLAP* You: 2. *SLAP* You: 3. *SLAP* Your in so much pain right now. Your thoughts: Wtf is wrong with this man. MJ: I don't hear you! You: 4. MJ: Last one! Are you ready?! *SLAP* your ass is burning really bad. You: 5. MJ: Are you going to be a good girl now? You: Yes Mr.Jackson.