season 2, chapter 50

Don't worry, i'm yours and nobody else can have me. Anddd Bill stays here too. I'll tell him to keep an eye on her. You: Okay. *You give Michael a kiss* You: I'm going to the shop. Mj: Why? You: For the pregnancy test. Mj: Ooohh, should i go with you? You: i think if i go alone the press won't bother me. If they see you and i together, they will suspect something. Mj: You're right. You: I always am. *Michael throws a pillow at you* You: HEY! *Michael laughs* Mj: I love you. You: I love you more baby. *You walked downstairs* You: Bill can you bring me to my home? Bill: Yeah sure. You: I want to pick up my car. Bill: Alright. *You walked outside and got into the Limo. Bill drove outside and took you to your home.* Bill: So how are you guys doing? You: we are good. Bill: Still trying for the baby? You: Yeah we did. I'm going to the shop to get a pregnancy test. Bill: oh i can get it for you. You: oh no it's fine, i'll buy one myself. Bill: Okay. You: Oehh i almost forgot to tell you. I have that lawsuit and you have to be there too. Bill: Why? You: because you were there when Brandond tried to kidnap me. Don't worry, you only have to tell the judge what you heard and saw. Bill: Alright. You: Emily will look after the kids. Bill: So when are you going to get married? You: After the Bad tour. Bill: Wait really? You: Yeah... earlier isn't possible. So we have to wait for 8 months. Bill: Hmm that's pitty. You: Oh well i'm glad i'm going to get married with Michael. I love him with all my heart. Bill: I know that. You: I'm excited for the tour. Michael wants me backstage. I don't know why. Bill: i have an idea why. You: What is it? Bill: Oh no nothing. You: No tell me. *Bill laughs* You: Ohw...Bill come on. *You laugh* You: We don't have sex 24/7. Bill: Yeah sure. You: Bill! Bill: Okay okay i'll stop. *You both laugh* You: Turn right here. *Bill turns right* You: Here it is. Thank you for bringing me. Bill: You're welcome. You: Bye! Bill: Bye! *You close the door and Bill drove away. You walk to the car and got in. You drove to the mall and parked your car.*