Season 2, Chapter 15

Bill: Here we are. Mj: Great! Are you ready? You: Yeah i'm ready. Mj: Okay. Michael grabbed your hand and went out of the car. Press: MICHAEL! WHO IS THAT GIRL! IS THAT YOUR WIFE! HOW ARE THE KIDS! Michael and you ran inside the studio. Bill: Alright let's go people! Come on. The press walked away. Mj: The press is going to be surprised in a few hours. You: What do you mean? Mj: Nothing. *You sight* Mj: What? You: no nothing. Mj: Hmmm okay. Frank: Aaah Michael! You arrived! Mj: Frank! *Michael gives Frank a hug* Mj: Before i forget we still have to work on the song Tabloid Junkie. Frank: Alright. Who is this? Mj: This is y/n. She's the girl in the videoclip. Frank: Nice to meet you, i'm frank. You: Nice to meet you too. Frank: Karen waits for you in your room. Mj: Okay thanks! *Michael grabs your hand* Mj: Let's go. You and Michael walked to the room. *door opens* Mj: Hi Karen! Karen: Heyy Michael! *Karen gives Michael a hug* Karen: i see you are not alone. Mj: Yeah, this is y/n. You: Hi, nice to meet you. Karen: hi! Nice to meet you too. Karen: So how do you want you hair done Michael? Do i need to do y/n hair too? Mj: yes please. I just want my hair in curls, that's all. Karen: Alright! And y/n? You: uhmm, i have no idea actually. Karen: that's alright. Maybe some curls or do you want straight hair? You: uhmm. *You look at Michael* Mj: Everything looks good on you. Maybe curls and a little bun on the top of her head. You: Yeah, i'd like that. Karen: Good choice! You can sit down. You both sat down on the chair. The room was pretty big. There was a huge mirror! There was a rack full of clothes. on the table were buses with hair spray and alot of make-up. Karen: You guys look so beautiful! Mj: Thank you Karen! You: This was Michaels choice. I'm glad he did. *michael giggles* Karen: Do you want your hair to the left or right? Mj: To the left. Karen: Alright. You: I'm going to the restroom. Mj: Okay. Michael grabs you hand and looked into your eyes. You could tell by his face expression he wanted to say I love you.