season 2, chapter 35

Mj: i need you to listen to y/n really good. I'm going away for a few months. You: What?! Mj: y/n... *You ran outside and sat down on a bench* Mj: Y/n and Bill are going to care of you and your little sister alright? Prince: Where are you going daddy? Mj: Daddy is going to give concerts. Prince: Okay daddy, have fun. Mj: Thank you Prince. Goodnight Prince. Prince: Goodnight Daddy. *Michael walked out of the room and went looking for you.* Mj: Y/n? Where are you? *He heard nothing so he went into the bedroom of you and Michael* Mj: are you here? *He walked to the window and saw you sitting outside on a bench.* You can't believe he is going to leave you alone for months. *You saw Michael coming towards you and you turned your back to him* Mj: y/n? Please don't be mad...i wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how and when. You: Why did you keep it a secret...You are going to leave me alone for months! We are going to marry Michael! When do you want to do that?! Next year?! Or maybe never because you are always away! Mj: I know please stay calm. You: No! You should have told me! Mj: Please y/n...i'm coming back as soon as possible. I'll cancel a show for you. You: What are you going to do? Mj: i have my bad tour next week. I'm going around the world. It's gonna take 8 months... You: WHAT?! 8 MONTHS! Mj: I'm sorry... You: How could you leave your pregnant wife alone for 8 months?! Mj: Wait pregnant?! *You got quiet and looked at the grass* Mj: Y/n are you pregnant? You: i think i am... Mj: But that's amazing news!! *you stay quiet* You: You can't leave me... We are going to have a baby, i have that lawsuit that is in a few days, i need to take care of the kids on my own, i have my own work. Michael i can't do this on my own...You have to stay... Mj: I know baby...i'll try my best...but i'm not sure if i can stay. *You cry* Mj: Please don't cry...think about our baby. I'll buy a bad t-shirt for the baby. *You laugh a little* Mj: That's what i want to see, a smile and laughter.