Chapter 7

You: I'm so sorry Michael, i hope i didn't scared the kids. MJ: Don't be sorry, you didn't scared them. MJ: Let me call a doctor for you. You: Oh Michael that's not necessary. MJ: I need to make zure your okay. You: I'm okay, look. You stood up and walked past him in one straight line. MJ: Okay, let me feel your head. He puts his hand on your head. MJ: Okay it's normal. You don't look pale anymore. Did you ate enough today? You: I did. MJ: And drinking? You: i did. MJ: Alcohol? You laughed: No. MJ: Haha okay. Do you want to stay in bed or do you want to go downstairs? You: Let's go downstairs. MJ: okay let's go. You and Michael went downstairs. Michael walked next to you. Michael keeps his hands next to you. You: What are you doing? MJ: I want to make sure you don't fall. You: I'm fine Michael haha. MJ: That's what all girls say. You both laughed. Prince comes running to you. Prince: Are you okay? You: I'm okay Prince. What a beautiful shirt you have on! Prince: Thanks! MJ: It is! but now it's time to put your pyjamas on. Prince: Awhh please daddy, can i stay up for a bit longer? MJ: Prince you have to go to bed, your sister too. Paris!? Paris: Yes? MJ: It's bed time! Paris comes running to Michael. Paris: Can i get a goodnight kiss? You smiled. MJ: Ofcorse you can! Michael holds Paris in his arms and walks upstairs with Prince. MJ: Make yourself comfortable, i'll be back in a moment. You: Thanks Michael, Goodnight Prince and Paris. Paris and Prince: goodnight!