Chapter 46

WARNING! 18+
.
Mj: jesus christmas! You: What is it? Michael was looking outside to the gate. You moved over to Michael. *You looked outside* You: Oh wow! The whole gate was full of fan art. *Michael went out of the limo, you followed Michael* Mj: This is insane! *You came out of the limo* You: How much is this?! Mj: Thousands maybe millions of fan art. You: They love you so much. Mj: They do! I give love to them and i get it back. My fans are the only ones you can really trust if it comes to support. You: I see that! *The gate opens* Mj: Let's go. You: What about the art? Mj: I'll make sure my workers bring it inside. Mj: Now it's time for us. He looked you deep in your eyes and kissed you. You and Michael went back into the limo. *Bill drove to the house* Michael went out and leave the door open for you. He took your hand to help you out the car. You: Well thank you Mr.Jackson. Mj: Your welcome my princess. Michael closed the door. You: Hey mich...Omg what are you doing!? Michael picked you up and brought you inside. You softly laughing: Michael what are you doing?! Mj: You'll see. *he winks at you and gave you a kiss on your cheek* He brought you upstairs. Michael stopped at his door. He put you back on the ground. Mj: Open the door. You opened the door. The whole room was full with candles and rose peddels. It was starting to rain. You could hear the rain. You saw all the raindrops on the window. You: wow...Michael. You turned around. Michael slammes the door and locked it. He: let's continue where we left off. He kisses you. You jump in his arms. He holds your ass. He brings you to the bed. You fall on the bed. Michael threw off his jacket and takes of his shirt, exposing his chest. His hands go under your dress and pulles your panties down. A huge buldge starts to form in his pants, again. He threw your panties on the ground. You unbuckle his pants.