Chapter 19

Officer: we found your stuff ma'am. So i still have to ask you some questions. You: okay sir. Officer: Do you know that man? You are very quiet. MJ: you can tell him. Michael holds your hand. You: It's my ex... Officer: Did he ever did these kind of things to you? You: He is going to kill me if i talk about this. Officer: He can't touch you anymore. MJ: Your safe with me. You: He used to threat me and... Officer: Go on, your doing good. You: he had a lot of fights with me. Officer: Okay. Your doing great. Tell me more. You: he would get so angry he started to abuse me. Michael shocked when he heard you saying that. *You started to cry* Officer: Thank you, you did a good job. Can i have his name? You: It's... Brandon field. Officer: Thank you miss. We help you get the house cleaned up. You: What is going to happen to Brandon? Officer: Don't worry about that, he is going to jail. You: okay. MJ: Officer can i speak to you for a second? Officer: Ofcorse Mr.Jackson. Michael walks to the officer. MJ: Please make sure he is never getting out of jail. I want to keep her safe. Officer: Sir everything is under control, he is never going to touch her again. The only thing you have to do is make sure she calms down. MJ: Okay thank you officer. Officer: No problem Mr.Jackson. Officer: Goodbye. You and MJ: Goodbye. Michael sits down next to you. MJ: Are you okay? You: Do i look okay? MJ: Sorry that was a stupid question. You could have said it to me. You: what? MJ: About your ex abusing you. You: Well when was the time to say it? MJ: Anytime. I'm always here for you. You: Thank you Michael. MJ: Is there something else you want to tell me? You: not now. MJ: okay. *After a hour the police put all your stuff back in the house* You: thank you for everything. Officers: No problem Miss. The police drove away. You: i'm going to get my clothes, i don't want to be here anymore. Not for a long time!