Season 3, Chapter 4

Janet: He...cheated on me. Mj: WHAT?! You: Omg... *Janet starts to cry and hides her face with her hands. You look at Michael in disbelieve.* You: I'm so sorry to hear that Janet. But why did he do that? Janet sobbing: I don't know. He's really charming and- Mj: Not if he cheats on you! You: Michael! *Michael moves his mouth without making noise: What? You do the same: Don't do that!*

You: Go on Janet. Janet: He's really charming and sweet. He would never cheat on me. He acted weird and he was mad. You: Do you know why he was mad? Janet: He has trouble with work.

*You begin to have flashbacks of Brandon*

You: *Coughs* Uhmm...*Your voice cracks* Maybe he didn't mean to cheat on you, maybe he was forced. Did he say sorry? Janet: Yes. I started crying and he said sorry. You: Well that's a good sign, Right? Mj: Don't give him a second chance. Janet: But i love him Michael! Mj: But what if he cheats on you again! Janet: He's too sweet for that! You don't know him at all!

*You are sobbing and tears fall down from your eyes.* Mj: He has no right to cheat on you! Janet: y/n? *Michael looks at you* You: Could you excuse me for a second. Mj: Babe? *You walk to the restroom and started to cry* Janet: Is she okay? Mj: uhmm...she has a bad past with her ex-husband. Janet: omg...i forgot about that. Omg that's so dumb of me. I shouldn't have said that.

Mj: Hey hey hey, it's not your fault Janet. It's just hard for her to erase the past. I'll check on her okay. Janet: Okay. *Michael walks towards the restroom door.* Mj: And...don't text or call James. Just ignore him okay. *Janet sighs* Janet: Fine. *Michael knocks on the door* Mj: Babe Ar- You: I'm fine Michael. Don't worry about me. Mj: Are you sure? You: Yes. I'm sure. I just need to be alone for a moment. Mj: Okay. Let me know if you need something. You: Okay. *Michael walked back to Janet*