season 2, chapter 29

You: Hi cutie's! *You give them a hug* Prince: Where were you Daddy? Mj: i was making a video. You: Hey i'm gonna make some dinner. Mj: Okay babe. Prince: Can i be in a video? Mj: Sorry Prince, you can't. Prince: But whyy?? Mj: I'll explain it when you're older. Prince: But when? Mj: Prince stop asking, go watch some tv or play a game with Paris. Prince: okaayy... Michael opened the fridge and grabbed some orange juice. You: Why can't he be in a video? Mj: Because i protect them. You: for what? Mj: the press. That's why they wear masks in public. You: ooohh, but what happens if the press has a photo with their faces? Mj: my bodyguards run after the press and throws the camera on the ground. You: Wooow really?! Mj: Yeah that happened last time. You: Doesn't that bring you in trouble? Mj: I don't care, i just want my kids to be protected. You: AUHHWW! Mj: What did you do?! Are you okay?! You: Don't worry, i just cut my finger. Mj: Jesus christmas it's bleeding really bad. You: Relax it's just a little cut. Mj: Hun i can see your bone, that's not a little cut! You: Oh yeah... Mj: BILL!! *Bill runs into the kitchen* Bill: What's going on? Mj: Call a doctor. Bill: Okay Michael. You: That's not necessary! BILL DON'T CALL A DOCTOR! Bill: WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?! Mj: CALL A DOCTOR NOW! Bil: Omg... *Michael puts your finger under the water* You: Auhhw. Mj: Sorry. You: It's fine. *Michael grabs a towel* Mj: Here try to stop the bleeding. You: i feel weak. Mj: What do you mean? You: I'm not good with blood. Mj: You okay? *You are pale* You: i just need to lay down. Mj: Okay. *Michael holds you tight and walked to the couch slowly. Mj: You good? You: Yeah. Mj: here lay down on the couch. *Michael helps you lay down on the couch* You: Thanks. Mj: The doctor will help you, we just have to wait. Paris: Daddy? Prince: why is y/n bleeding? Mj: It's alright she just cut herself. You can go play again. *Prince and Paris play together* You: They are so cute. Mj: They are.